• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Euro 2020

They’ve been the best team in the tournament by a long long way, they are better than England all over the park.

If England win this game it will be because of Kane, he’s the only player England have that would get into the Italy squad.

I really don't follow international football and tbh was shocked at their record recently and was impressed with them in the one game ive seen them in.
The team to beat.

I’ve watched all of Italy’s games and they can be fluid but they have peaked already.

We might see their defence completely dismantled tonight.

What a big night this good be. People will remember they were, win, or lose

But in all honestly, and i Know i will be in the majority. We would all swap an England win tonight for us to have beaten Liverpool 2 years ago, that said. An England win tonight is a decent 2nd

Ffs! Get this flim flam out of the ground and start the fudging game! It's too late as it is! The game starts at 9pm here, and I start at work at 5am... If this goes to extra time, I'm fudged!

Back