• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Euro 2020

Mental day of football.

French arrogance still alive and well. 3-2 with minutes left and these clams just wont see the game out, instead pushing for a 4th.

Last edited:
France lost that game because they brought Sissoko on. Turned the tide against them and meant they were playing with 10 men for the final 30.

Interesting the difference in commentary between ITV (Keane, Viera, Neville) and BBC (Richards) re Pogba. ITV praising him on the ball but critical without it and at fault for chances conceded, whereas BBC went for the full on world class, player of the tournament tact!

Yeah, I can't help wanting Modric to do well. I was delighted the Hugo got to lift the World Cup in 2018, but felt bad for Modric. I know, I know... I shouldn't feel too bad for a guy with multiple titles, champions league medals and who has been paid a fortune to play football, but I always liked him when he was with Spurs. He had such great skill and yet was always a hard worker and tough little guy.
Jeeeezzzz shows what I know! Two great matches and an amazing upset by the Swiss! Mbappe will have mares from now on, my word...

Back