• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Euro 2016 Group B - England, Russia, Slovakia, Wales

Or that he has no fudgeing clue
gameshow-winner.gif

With harder games to come i can understand making changes but 6 does seem to be a lot. Walker ( who imo has been our best player) and Rose have worked like trojans in the two games so far and you could say the same for Ali so i can see the sense in those decisions. Sterling has been really poor so that one is easy to understand, as i have said Kane as been a shadow of himself and i fully expected him to be rested.

As for Rooney maybe Roy thinks he may struggle with so many games on the trot?, as i said the changes can be explained but 6 is a lot, however i really believe we are through to the knock out stages where we will need to name our strongest side in all games so it does make sense.

I totally understand resting players as if we qualify there will be some tough games, but I don't think we are strong enough in a lot of positions. The only players I see that add anything to the starting X1 are Wheelchair, Sturridge and Henderson for his energy.

I sense from Germany friendly to Portugal warm up to Wales Woy still doe snot know his strongest side.

I think in this game like Spurs you can rest Rose and Walker and not loose too much tonight

I'd have said that before the tournament but he's almost been picking our best players so he must nearly have a clue, at least.

Don't know how to explain him dropping all the good players now though.

Maybe he thinks we'll go far... a rest for a few players could be useful if we make the QF/SF...
(Also useful in case we need wheelchair or henderson in a bigger game)

Like most ideas in football, it's only a good one if we win :)

Rotating is a good idea, although six seems a bit excessive. It would be embarrassing to lose after resting half the side.

In some ways the wholesale rotation is good as it's not clear if Kane and Sterling were dropped, which could help them if or when needed.

Back