• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Euro 2016 Group B - England, Russia, Slovakia, Wales

We love Harry, but right now forwards like Sturridge and Rashford look a lot fresher and sharper to the ball.

Fair play to Woy. Made the right subs this time and out of form Sterling and knackered Harry shouldn't start from now on.

got the win, but it was a massive step back from the Russia performance

Wales will be gutted, two awful defensive mistakes have cost them

Scraped a very late win against a one man team who were having a bad day, not much to get excited about.
Poor all round.

Oh, and joe hart ha ha ha

Scraped a very late win against a one man team who were having a bad day, not much to get excited about.
Poor all round.

Oh, and joe hart ha ha ha

can't argue with that

two big changes at half time, Sturridge and Vardy came on, both played poorly and scored lucky goals, which will be to the detriment of the selection for the third game against a handy Slovakia side

If Lineker had spent a career standing offside waiting for the opposition to pass to him, he'd have had about as much of a football career as I did.
Yeah Lineker was much more than that, and so is Vardy. I'm just saying that both tend to be in the right place at the right time

Yeah Lineker was much more than that, and so is Vardy. I'm just saying that both tend to be in the right place at the right time

but that was unquestionably the wrong place, he was anticipating an England head getting the ball to him, which would have put him offside, he should never have been there

that he scored doesn't excuse that

can't argue with that

two big changes at half time, Sturridge and Vardy came on, both played poorly and scored lucky goals, which will be to the detriment of the selection for the third game against a handy Slovakia side
Why will it be detriment to the selection for the next game? Why is selecting in form, fresh players supremely confident a problem?

but that was unquestionably the wrong place, he was anticipating an England head getting the ball to him, which would have put him offside, he should never have been there

that he scored doesn't excuse that

This time he was in the right place. Nothing wrong with being lucky;)

Worried for Kane, thats the last we'll see him of him for England this tournamnet i'd say. Confidence player, could effect him next season. Should never have put him on a pedastool and added pressure by taking corners and freekicks. Was always going to invite criticism.

We look pretty poor overall, too slow in possession and not enough width. Will need to improve to get much beyond the next round.

Back