• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Euro 2016 Group B - England, Russia, Slovakia, Wales

Kane quiet again but in his defence the service has been pretty abysmal.

Bale's free kick was well hit but there is no excuse for Hart not saving it. It was nowhere near the corner and he took a couple of steps before he dived. All down to him really.

I do hope they water that pitch at half time, the ball is getting lost under foot too often because it's not running at all. Dier has probably been one of the few England players who has actually adapted and been striking it cleanly throughout.

Embarassing display in all honesty though, only Dier and Lallana can come away with their heads up thus far. Rooney has been caught on the ball 3-4 times now and that last one was what got them the freekick although how Hart has allowed that in I don't know. Kane has looked tired and bang average, but he is isolated up there with a minimum of two defenders watching his every move. Sterling with that miss was bad enough, but his overall performance has been brick too whilst Alli has looked nowhere near the player we hoped he'd be.

Personally speaking, I'd get Wheelchair on ASAP, because no one else is going to pick a hole in the Welsh back line and I'd be tempted to drop Sterling and put on Sturridge or Vardy. Wales will sit back this half which makes me think Sturridge may be the better option.

In seriousness though notice how much time Alli spends on the ball when he's got it looking around for options. He never has to do that for us.

Apart from the Sterling chance early on, Wales have looked comfortable. They let England have the ball and hope to break on them or get a bit of Bale magic.

Should be an interesting 2nd half, Woy has to make some changes.

Apart from the Sterling chance early on, Wales have looked comfortable. They let England have the ball and hope to break on them or get a bit of Bale magic.

Should be an interesting 2nd half, Woy has to make some changes.

that's how Madrid have won 2 out of the 3 last European cups

So, anyone else want England and Belgium out in the group stages so our players can actually have a rest and a proper pre-season?

I'd be very happy with that. Although being a proper anglophile football fan, I find myself rooting for England here, and would be sad to see them go.

it was perfectly placed by Bale, bounced and spun a yard from from the line

just seen the subs, taken his best player off, game over, if Kane can't score nobody else will

Kane was rubbish - can't spin it, he was poor. Has been since April
Not a game for Vardy, Whilsheer should have come on

England too slow in possession and in the transitions. They play like they're leading. Really need to move the ball a lot faster even though it's more risky.

the problem now is that Wales are technically and tactically rigid, other than Rooney we have no intelligence on the pitch, Vardy and Sturridge are thick

Kane was poor, but only because England are too slow and Wales defending very well.

Hate to say it but Wheelchair prob would have been a better option. Like just then > 4 players in the box, but nobody making an option for it, that all just want it lofted into the box aimlessly.

Back