• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Euro 2016 Group A - Albania, France, Romania, Switzerland

Jordinho

Ron Henry
Staff member
10 June

2100 France vs Romania, Stade de France

11 June

1500 Albania vs Switzerland, Stade Bollaert-Delelis

15 June

1800 Romania vs Switzerland, Parc des Princes

2100 France vs Albania, Stade Velodrome

19 June

2100 Switzerland vs France, Stade Pierre Mauroy
2100 Romania vs Albania, Stade de Lyon

All times in CET.

Liking Slaven Bilic very much, a real character, talks sense but with sense of humour too. Should be at a big club instead of at the little club in east London.

This French team looks poor on paper compared to the glory days in 84, 98 and 2000. Very poor in fact. I don't see them winning the tournament.

Liking Slaven Bilic very much, a real character, talks sense but with sense of humour too. Should be at a big club instead of at the little club in east London.

This French team looks poor on paper compared to the glory days in 84, 98 and 2000. Very poor in fact. I don't see them winning the tournament.
The front 3, midfield 3 and goalie are exceptional, if they let in 2 they will score 3

Hugo is crap at commanding his area from set pieces - but a good and unfortunately necessary save

I've never really watched much of Pogba before, but you can see what the fuss is about - he looks a superb player.

a lot of average in this French team, Griezmamn and Pogba are quality but the rest of the outfield is a bit meh

Romania are not going to get too many decisions tonight. That was a foul on Andone.

Payet won't be at West Ham next season.

Back