• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Erik Lamela (announced by Roma p.41)

Re: Erik Lamela

Oh i agree and i always thought we had more money to spend. Hopefully this is all true and we spend it for once.

Indeed, it's nice to see Lewis finally waking up. I suspect the difficulty of getting stadium naming rights without CL football has finally forced his hand (that's just an opinion)...

It is becoming increasingly obvious to me that we're going to make a big signing (Lamela, Willan) in the next two weeks paving the way for Bale to go in an £80m plus Coentrau deal at the end of the month.

It is becoming increasingly obvious to me that we're going to make a big signing (Lamela, Willan) in the next two weeks paving the way for Bale to go in an £80m plus Coentrau deal at the end of the month.

Those three will do.

I've got a hunch Bale wont be going and we are simply spending for once. We have been so prudent for the past few years, its been a while since we've had a manager we sincerely believe in and have a long term plan with so makes sense to spend big and support the 'project' now....

Tottenham are continuing discussions over a deal for £30m-rated Roma forward Erik Lamela.

Technical director Franco Baldini knows Lamela well having seen the 21-year-old develop at close quarters in Rome and believes he can fit into Andre Villas-Boas’s plans.

The Portuguese coach wants his side to play a fluid 4-3-3 formation and Lamela has the attributes to play in various roles across the front line.

The former River Plate winger scored 15 goals in 33 games last season attracting scouts from all of Europe’s elite clubs. Their concern has been whether the asking price is too high for a player that is still developing.

However, Roma need to sell and could be willing to take less up front in a deal structured with add-ons to meet their desired valuation.

Tottenham are juggling a list of targets while Real Madrid continue to offer various combinations for Gareth Bale but Lamela has been on their list for a year and they recognise not only his talent but potential sell-on value.

Lamela signed for the Serie A club in 2011 after coming through the youth system at Argentinian giants River Plate, while he has two caps for the Argentinan national team.

The most recent of those came in a 4-0 friendly win against Guatemala, coming on as a half-time substitute for Emirates Marketing Project's Sergio Aguero.

Roma are also awaiting offers on creative midfielder Miralem Pjanic, Daniele de Rossi and Dani Osvaldo.

The latter, a target for Fulham and Southampton, is keen on a move to Inter Milan while de Rossi, a target for Chelsea and Emirates Marketing Project recently plans to make an announcement on his future at the end of the week.

Spurs are also keen on Willian of Anzhi Makhachkala but his wage demands could make Liverpool favourites.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...ar-Lamela-AVB-wants-revamp.html#ixzz2bwp3Rn00
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Graeme Bailey ‏@GraemeBailey 6m

Gazzetta dello Sport claim that Roma met with Tottenham's Franco Baldini in London on Wednesday to discuss Pablo Osvaldo and Erik Lamela.

However, Roma need to sell and could be willing to take less up front in a deal structured with add-ons to meet their desired valuation.

First I've heard that Roma need to sell.
Why did they waste money on Gervinho I wonder?

Gazzetta dello Sport claim that Roma met with Tottenham's Franco Baldini in London on Wednesday to discuss Pablo Osvaldo and Erik Lamela.

Would be awsome, but would rather Bale to stay - if not the rumour of father Joe is true and we could do both [-o<

That would be outrageous if we brought both of them in.

Not sure about Osvaldo, doesn't seem like the type who'd be happy playing back up.

Back