• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Erik Lamela (announced by Roma p.41)

Re: Erik Lamela

What represents the biggest improvement: Us getting Lamela or scum getting rid of Gervinho?

Come on, lets get this done before Sunday!

Havin him available on Sunday would be a massive boost! I am getting a bit concerned about how much we've got left to do with only 7 days to go...in particular geting in Willian's replacement

Havin him available on Sunday would be a massive boost! I am getting a bit concerned about how much we've got left to do with only 7 days to go...in particular geting in Willian's replacement

Yes, I can see it now. 'Levy is a ****er, never properly replaced Willian'. :lol:

Only if you stop being so negative about every game Spurs play and every player we're linked with.

every player we're linked with?

Villa? i said i want him

Benteke? i said i want him

Lamela? i said i want him

Halilovic? i said i want him

etc etc etc

Wait a minute. Wasn't it you that was crying about how AVB doesn't want creative players and how we're looking for powerful players? moaning time and time again and making sarcy comments about how we possibly couldn't want this player or that player because they're creative and that's not what we're looking for?. How you're underwhelmed by our transfer activity? that was all you wasn't it. Yet you're telling me to stop being negative (when i've declared i'm happy with what we've done)? hahahaha.

Lamela will be sat at Spurs, pen in hand, ready to sign when a 4th party owner springs out of the shadows and says in broken English "Remember, Erik, I told you when we were 8 that I wanted half your fee when you move to Inglaterra"

every player we're linked with?

Villa? i said i want him

Benteke? i said i want him

Lamela? i said i want him

Halilovic? i said i want him

etc etc etc

Wait a minute. Wasn't it you that was crying about how AVB doesn't want creative players and how we're looking for powerful players? moaning time and time again and making sarcy comments about how we possibly couldn't want this player or that player because they're creative and that's not what we're looking for?. How you're underwhelmed by our transfer activity? that was all you wasn't it. Yet you're telling me to stop being negative (when i've declared i'm happy with what we've done)? hahahaha.

No, negative as in always saying "we have no chance" "we're never getting him" "can't see it" "must be staged" etc. You've done that in multiple threads.

Tancredi Palmeri ‏@tancredipalmeri 3h
Tottenham and Roma have reached the agreement for Lamela: 30m € +5m € add-ons

How about we meet him at the plane with the contract (pending medical).

I can just imagine Lamela stuck between Levy and his agent on the same row of the EasyJet flight trying to thumb through and initial all the pages on the contract on that tiny table, his agent nicking his pen and running off to the bathroom to make a hidden phone call to check if Chelsea have put in a bid.

I cant remember who mentioned it but someone did say last Thursday that Tuesday was the day Lamela would sign. (although they said that was also the day Bale would sign for Madrid)

Bit of ITK, make of it what you will. Mate of mine from work went to the game in the corporate seats yesterday, got talking to someone who works at the club and also is friendly with Levy's brother: Basically we've got our fingers burnt in the Willian deal so that's why everything is a bit hush regarding Lamela, but the deal is close to done. Also told me we lost a huge potential commercial deal as a result of not getting CL, but we also planned to spend a **** load of money even at the start of the summer when it looked more likely that Bale would stay.

Bit of ITK, make of it what you will. Mate of mine from work went to the game in the corporate seats yesterday, got talking to someone who works at the club and also is friendly with Levy's brother: Basically we've got our fingers burnt in the Willian deal so that's why everything is a bit hush regarding Lamela, but the deal is close to done. Also told me we lost a huge potential commercial deal as a result of not getting CL, but we also planned to spend a **** load of money even at the start of the summer when it looked more likely that Bale would stay.

Maybe the father Joe story was true after all?

Back