• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

ENIC

That’s always the issue
No one is gonna buy us at the valuation which is bonkers
And ENIC have no need to reduce the valuation

and why should Enic reduce that valuation? They build us from a mid table team, with a 100 year old stadium and 1960s training facilities- massively increase our global brand, turn over and operating profit.

but nah they should sell for less than what we are worth because some peps on teletext are having mint fit.

it’s all going a bit AFTV in the spurs world

Walker shows exactly what will happen to the likes of Leicester as soon as their owners get bored or can no longer afford to bankroll them.
Levy has laid the foundations so that we don't need to be bankrolled to be competitive. The only other clubs that are really in that position
are Utd and Liverpool and to a lesser extent Arsenal.
So basically ENIC’s master plan is wait for all the other owners to get bored and then we will be in a cartel of four with United Arsenal and Liverpool

any timescales for this grand master plan?

Most of that has nothing to do with their brilliance but more to do with the fact that the PL has been awash with TV money.

really? So what other club has seen the organic growth that we have over the last two decades

and don’t say Chelsea or Emirates Marketing Project because thats like complaining you didn’t win the lottery!

Yeah winning the lottery may have been nice but it happened to someone else, so I will have to keep working and building and the 10k a night hookers and blow will have to wait ;)

So basically ENIC’s master plan is wait for all the other owners to get bored and then we will be in a cartel of four with United Arsenal and Liverpool

any timescales for this grand master plan?

They’ve already been knocked out by what’s happening at Saudi Sportswashing Machine.

But hey, what’s another 20 years without a trophy?

really? So what other club has seen the organic growth that we have over the last two decades

and don’t say Chelsea or Emirates Marketing Project because thats like complaining you didn’t win the lottery!

Yeah winning the lottery may have been nice but it happened to someone else, so I will have to keep working and building and the 10k a night hookers and blow will have to wait ;)
Champions of Organic Growth
You’ll never sing that

has a lovely ring to it

Champions of Organic Growth
You’ll never sing that

has a lovely ring to it

Right up there with,

We’ve got a Skywalk,
Take a look at our Skywalk,
We’ve got a Skyyyyyyyywalk,
Take a look at our Skywalk.

(To the tune of Sing When You’re Winning.)

so you can run the club how you would like it to be run.

And stop making spurs fans look like AFTV lite.

Come now mate - now it's you being unreasonable. If this somewhat strange standard of behaviour were universally applied, then the next time you criticise a player, expect the response to be 'well pull on your boots and go do it better'.

These owners are lying deadweights, and making it as uncomfortable for them as possible is within our control. Can we, the fans, single-handedly force them to sell? Unfortunately, no. Can we speed it up by showing them how much they're not wanted? Definitely, and I think fans often underrate themselves there. You have power to change the club, even now. And I think the time's long past due that these grinding deadweights were moved out of Spurs, before another 20 years like the last 20.

As for fans owning the club, I wish. Theoretically, if someone were to start a fund (handled by a third party) for Spurs fans to buy out or at least offer to buy out some equity in the club, to have at least some of the club back in the hands of people who actually give a damn about Tottenham Hotspur (i.e, not Dan Levy, not Joe Lewis)...would you join that sort of fund? Just curious about the viability of it.

It’s ok
We got organic growth
We have two American football games a year
We have Guns and Roses
And we have a cinema

who needs glory
Thing is we could easily have no trophies and no prospects either, you’d prefer we didn’t have long term revenue that’s put back into the club?

There are so many other clubs who’ve broken through to the elite?

A lot of fans need a reality check and should be putting their energies into lobbying for stronger controls on financial doping.

Back