• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Confederations Cup 2013

trying-to-remember.gif

GDS is eligible to play for Brazil.

What a run from Paulinho. Ooo he and Mousa could be unbelievably powerful. We could be the ultimate counter attacking side

We love those powerful Brazilians don't we? Paulinho and Sandro. Not good, typical Brazilian footballers where they rely on dribbling, good passing etc. but ones who can beat a man with a surging run.

Would still love an Oscar, Bernard, Lucas type though.

dos Santos must have been a terrible trainer if he couldn't get into our squad, the guy has ridiculous ability. He would fit right in especially with AVBs style of football from previous teams.

MOTM has to be Neymar. For me this is the game when he arrived. Class. Really enjoyed himself in this game.

We love those powerful Brazilians don't we? Paulinho and Sandro. Not good, typical Brazilian footballers where they rely on dribbling, good passing etc. but ones who can beat a man with a surging run.

Would still love an Oscar, Bernard, Lucas type though.

The fact that some one is not typical does not mean they are not good

The fact that some one is not typical does not mean they are not good

Obviously they are good, I meant more easy on the eye. You look at Sandro play and you wouldn't think he was Brazilian. Maybe because he does the dirty work so well? I mean he covers ground well, puts in his epic tackles, but he doesn't really pass and move, he doesn't try his skills, his touch isn't the greatest etc.

Obviously they are good, I meant more easy on the eye. You look at Sandro play and you wouldn't think he was Brazilian. Maybe because he does the dirty work so well? I mean he covers ground well, puts in his epic tackles, but he doesn't really pass and move, he doesn't try his skills, his touch isn't the greatest etc.

I understand what you mean. To be honest I think all good Brazilian teams have a "Sandro" to a varying degree, the problem is we do not focus on that type of player because we are only focus on the flare.

Back