• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cheatski are still scum

I really hope Abramovic is on Putins list of cronies due to suffer sanctions!

I think he's quite the opposite. One of the reasons he has made himself a very public profile in the UK is to avoid the kind of retribution that the Russian state seems to like to exact.

The Chelsea manager, José Mourinho, has said Luke Shaw’s excessive wage demands put him off signing the 19-year-old left-back from Southampton.

Mourinho was interested in Shaw – whose family are Chelsea supporters – but he eventually signed for Manchester United in a deal worth an initial £27m with a reported weekly wage of £130,000 a week. Chelsea ended up signing the Brazilian Filipe Luís from Atlético Madrid instead and after Mourinho made a pre-season jibe at Arsenal last week over his signing of Cesc Fábregas, it was Louis van Gaal’s side this time who were the subject of his attention.

“If we pay to a 19-year-old boy what we were being asked for, to sign Luke Shaw, we are dead,” he said. “We would have killed our stability with financial fair play and killed the stability in our dressing room. :^)

“Because when you pay that much to a 19-year-old kid – a good player, fantastic player – but when you pay that amount of money, the next day, we would have had players knocking on our door.

“They would have been saying, ‘How is it possible I play 200 games for this club, won this and that, yet a 19-year-old comes here and gets more money than I get?’

“It would’ve killed immediately our balance and we couldn’t allow that. I don’t criticise another club for paying it. They can pay what they want. I don’t have any comment about it. But for my club we can say it would be very negative for us, especially when we can say Felipe is much less expensive. Sometimes you have to make decisions.”

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/jul/26/jose-mourinho-chelsea-luke-shaw-wages

Imagine working at a club where you had to make decisions all the time. How tiring must that be?

Utd can afford to spend much more because much more of their income is from proper channels. If you don't like it Jose, try refusing the loans and live off Chelsea's meagre ticket/shirt sales.

What their contracts say?

This is clearly Mourinho playing games. If Chelsea felt a player was important enough, they would pay the money regardless of the age. If not they wouldn't and would play the mischief game in the press.

[video=youtube;0GV_kSswdj4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0GV_kSswdj4[/video]

Only decent thing to come out of Chelsea in ages.

Chelsea's last 4 number 9s Torres, Franco Di Santo, Steve Sidwell and Khalid Boulharouz. Wow, whose going to be next?

[video=youtube;0GV_kSswdj4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0GV_kSswdj4[/video]

Only decent thing to come out of Chelsea in ages.

I don't understand the obsession with her. It's like cavemen kind of ****. There's a girl involved in football who happens to be quite good looking. Incredible!

I don't understand the obsession with her. It's like cavemen kind of ****. There's a girl involved in football who happens to be quite good looking. Incredible!

Obsession?

A woman with nice tits in a white t-shirt pouring a bucket of cold water over herself.

What's not to like?

Well, the fact that she has done the ice bucket challenge and people have shared it shows how much people like her.

Does it? I've had ****ing loads of ALS ice bucket challenges shared with me on various different social media sites.

Just seems to be the 'in' thing at the moment.

Does it? I've had ****ing loads of ALS ice bucket challenges shared with me on various different social media sites.

Just seems to be the 'in' thing at the moment.

Well yeah...obviously. That's the whole premise of the thing...but not many of those have made it onto this forum.

Anyway, if you don't think this girl is particularly worshipped by football fans then you and I disagree.

Back