• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cheatski are still scum

https://twitter.com/br_uk/status/450004871089905664
Bj69C62CYAAwDQf.jpg

https://twitter.com/BBCMOTD/status/450039216299208704
Bj7cSEiCcAAfRJy.jpg

https://twitter.com/playingwithdust/status/449999080912330752
Bj63x54IAAABwW8.jpg:small

https://twitter.com/HLTCO/status/449980348571865088
Bj6mvgDIQAAQG_h.jpg

https://twitter.com/HLTCO/status/449961435851132928
Bj5gqjyIcAA2vzS.jpg

:ross:

"They were stronger than us in terms of their mentality and commitment, and because of that I feel comfortable to say they deserved it."

A man of surprises, Jose! I have to say I do have a soft spot for him.

He went into the Palace dressing room after and congratulated them all one by one

He went into the Palace dressing room after and congratulated them all one by one

****ing ego on the guy

Always hated him but since he's become the most gif-able man in history i can't help but like him a little bit now.

Noticed he had a blossoming set of moons on him yesterday...

He couldn't help but be magnanimous in defeat, his team were clearly outplayed and should've lost by more than 1 goal. To not give Palace any credit would have made him look like an even bigger t1t than normal.

GHod I hate Chelsea.

i mean the release clause that liverpool just chose to ignore. and setting a very interesting precedent in doing so. basically everyone else would have honored that clause.

and i hope you (fans in general) havent missed the irony of calling a £40m bid "petty", and then complaining about stuff like ticket prices and footballers wages.

Context -- that player has subsequently shown that he's the best in the league, when players like an off-form Torres have gone for £50m, Andy Carroll for £30m. Bale was great last season and went for £86m. On this obscene scale, a bid of £40m for Suarez is never going to be accepted and is, relatively speaking, "petty."

If Arsenal really wanted him, they'd have bid what it took once it became apparent that the clause wasn't worth the paper it was written on. Though Arsenal probably don't that that sort of money, Chelsea certainly do.

Anyway, let's not waste any more time talking about these assorted c**ts!

i mean the release clause that liverpool just chose to ignore. and setting a very interesting precedent in doing so. basically everyone else would have honored that clause.

and i hope you (fans in general) havent missed the irony of calling a £40m bid "petty", and then complaining about stuff like ticket prices and footballers wages.

my biggest complaint with Enic is that in our case neither are high enough

Context -- that player has subsequently shown that he's the best in the league, when players like an off-form Torres have gone for £50m, Andy Carroll for £30m. Bale was great last season and went for £86m. On this obscene scale, a bid of £40m for Suarez is never going to be accepted and is, relatively speaking, "petty."

If Arsenal really wanted him, they'd have bid what it took once it became apparent that the clause wasn't worth the paper it was written on. Though Arsenal probably don't that that sort of money, Chelsea certainly do.

Anyway, let's not waste any more time talking about these assorted c**ts!

if you are prepared to pay 40m for an Ozil you surely can double that for a Suarez?

Arsenal could have forced the move. I think it's clear Suarez was waiting for a bigger club to make an offer. Had it been Real or Barca or even Chelsea or Man U, he would have been gone.

Chelsea's links with Dutch club Vitesse Arnhem are being investigated by the Dutch Football Federation.

It follows the claim in a newspaper from a former Vitesse owner that Chelsea did not want the side to qualify for the Champions League.

The Dutch FA, known as KNVB, has contacted Vitesse to seek further information and will also look into the ownership of the side.

Chelsea have sent a number of players on loan to the club in recent years.

Chelsea's links with Dutch club Vitesse Arnhem are being investigated by the Dutch Football Federation.

It follows the claim in a newspaper from a former Vitesse owner that Chelsea did not want the side to qualify for the Champions League.

The Dutch FA, known as KNVB, has contacted Vitesse to seek further information and will also look into the ownership of the side.

Chelsea have sent a number of players on loan to the club in recent years.

Why wouldn't they want them to qualify for the Champions League? Surely sending your players out on loan to a team in that competition will do them the world of good?

didn't we have a similar thing years ago with Sparta Prague (or someone who played in purple) when Enic owned them as well, I remember there being an issue if we were both in the UEFA cup

didn't we have a similar thing years ago with Sparta Prague (or someone who played in purple) when Enic owned them as well, I remember there being an issue if we were both in the UEFA cup

Yep, you can't have significant (I think 10%?) ownership of two clubs in the same competition.

Back