• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Bundesliga Bonestroker Thread

VARIOUS---1976-007.jpg

Watching him all over Kane and hugging him etc made me feel sick earlier

Didn't watch it, couldn't TBH, blokes a weirdo

TT won't be there long, his record last season there was 6 wins 4 losses and they basically fell over the line to win the league, he is not the genius people make out.

Going to be weird, sad, strange and a whole host of feelings watching Kane in a Bayern shirt in a proper game. The previous game felt like an all star game, so didn't really count. Now it's serious.
At the same time, I'm looking forward to it. Hope he gets off to a blinding start!

Kane's debut for Bayern just started on Sky if anyone's interested in that rather than Sheff Utd

Bayern break very quickly with excellent ball carriers and with Bremen sittling very deep the play gets compressed which unless Kane is allowed to drop a bit doesn't really suit him. I hope Tuchel isn't too rigid on that, would be a big waste I think.

Bayern break very quickly with excellent ball carriers and with Bremen sittling very deep the play gets compressed which unless Kane is allowed to drop a bit doesn't really suit him. I hope Tuchel isn't too rigid on that, would be a big waste I think.
He's only been there a week. Can clearly see he's not used to how they play, and they're not used to him. Some times he should have been played in, but they didn't, and sometimes they try to force it through to Kane when they shouldn't.

He's only been there a week. Can clearly see he's not used to how they play, and they're not used to him. Some times he should have been played in, but they didn't, and sometimes they try to force it through to Kane when they shouldn't.
Yeah wasn't a criticism just observation. He has dropped deep more this half.

Back