• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Andre Villas-Boas - Head Coach

Lawrenson what a twunt. Pro-ject!
Also said that if we lose against chelsea that we will be calling for the managers head...
MUG..

Overall though, the AVB interview was good stuff. Talked about his Porto days, and his previous jobs. Really like AVB.

I will fudging love it if we beat Chelsea, imagine the fudging AVB celebration

Would be better if we won and he didnt celebrate, just shook RDMs hand then walked down the tunnel, then go massively mental in the dressing room

no actually fudge it, go large AVB my son

Also said that if we lose against chelsea that we will be calling for the managers head...
MUG..

Overall though, the AVB interview was good stuff. Talked about his Porto days, and his previous jobs. Really like AVB.

Too early to ask for a link I guess?

MUG..

After winning 4 league matches in a row, thought maybe we can afford to lose to Chelsea. But then realised we are unbeaten against Chelsea in the league at WHL since 2005 : 3 wins and 3 draws. Surely, we cannot and should not lose that record to Chelsea now. Not after the way they stole our CL place.

After winning 4 league matches in a row, thought maybe we can afford to lose to Chelsea. But then realised we are unbeaten against Chelsea in the league at WHL since 2005 : 3 wins and 3 draws. Surely, we cannot and should not lose that record to Chelsea now. Not after the way they stole our CL place.

This, i really cant see us losing out, whatever form chelsea are in.

The players will be desperate to give them a beating

This international break has given a bit of time to reflect on AVB's start in what has been a manic start to the season. all in all he is doing ok and makes a change to harrys ways. i loved harry but feel AVB cares a bit more about the job. the win at old trafford and attitude to the europa is testament to that. its gonna be a long season and not convinced our squad is as strong as it was. chelsea game is a big one. a win and we really would be flying, a draw is ok. we are due a defeat but then again so are they.

Originally Posted by Spurs7891

The players will be desperate to give them a beating

brick OMT.
Why when you quote a post does a previous quote disappear?

:)..comment from seemingly sane chelski fan on article in The Telegraph.

Don't be so over confident. AVB is a good coach. If Robson and Mourinho saw something in him and trusted him, then obviously you can't argue with two great managers like that.

AVB's man management skill is something to be questioned but it seems he's changed a bit. What happened at Chelsea was also the players fault. Seeing Lampard react like a little child after being subbed off against Saudi Sportswashing Machine was despicable. And the away performance at Everton was even worse, it was like the players didn't even care to play, even though us fans pay hard earned money to travel and go see them.

While I'm more than happy with the success Chelsea had last year, we also let go a decent manager. A manager who wasn't given the transfers he wanted. Just like Ancelotti the previous year who missed out on Ozil and Silva because of people like Emenalo at the club.

Emenalo who got the position of chief scout, then assistant manager after the wrongful firing of Wilkins, and finally DOF because he's Roman's friend. No qualifications or experience whatsoever.

AVB wanted to bring in Hulk, Moutinho, and Falcao but couldn't due to Roman's buying of Torres and insistence that Torres is the future.
But look now, Roman and Chelsea fans are all clamoring for Falcao. Our owner and some of his dubious decisions along with some of the over privileged players at the club should also share the blame once in a while. Don't be deluded like liverpool fans.

:)..comment from seemingly sane chelski fan on article in The Telegraph.

Don't be so over confident. AVB is a good coach. If Robson and Mourinho saw something in him and trusted him, then obviously you can't argue with two great managers like that.

AVB's man management skill is something to be questioned but it seems he's changed a bit. What happened at Chelsea was also the players fault. Seeing Lampard react like a little child after being subbed off against Saudi Sportswashing Machine was despicable. And the away performance at Everton was even worse, it was like the players didn't even care to play, even though us fans pay hard earned money to travel and go see them.

While I'm more than happy with the success Chelsea had last year, we also let go a decent manager. A manager who wasn't given the transfers he wanted. Just like Ancelotti the previous year who missed out on Ozil and Silva because of people like Emenalo at the club.

Emenalo who got the position of chief scout, then assistant manager after the wrongful firing of Wilkins, and finally DOF because he's Roman's friend. No qualifications or experience whatsoever.

AVB wanted to bring in Hulk, Moutinho, and Falcao but couldn't due to Roman's buying of Torres and insistence that Torres is the future.
But look now, Roman and Chelsea fans are all clamoring for Falcao. Our owner and some of his dubious decisions along with some of the over privileged players at the club should also share the blame once in a while. Don't be deluded like liverpool fans.

Proof not all Chelsea fans are twunts

There's an excerpt with Garth Crooks interviewing AVB about his time at Porto when he was 17 with Bobby Robson...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/19924597

Thanks, that's what I watched before coming on here and ready to post, knew others would have seen it ! Anyone have a link or download of the full interview ? Very interesting.

And don't knock Arry, saying he's better or worse - Arry was different, very much from the old school, whereas AVB is very much new school, having learnt from the old school too in Sir Bobby.

Back