• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Yves Bissouma

Son does it well, Kulu not so much. Maddison has a decent shot but he usually needs a decent amount of space and time.

I'd say Son and Porro are the only real threats from outside the box

- Kulu had it in his first half season, somehow has lost that shot (time on practice ground?)
- Maddison in form can do the odd contribution from outside but again not the threat of the other two.

When team sit back a ton, you need that threat, forces them to come out to close down which in turn gives a bit more space for a pass.

I'd say Son and Porro are the only real threats from outside the box

- Kulu had it in his first half season, somehow has lost that shot (time on practice ground?)
- Maddison in form can do the odd contribution from outside but again not the threat of the other two.

When team sit back a ton, you need that threat, forces them to come out to close down which in turn gives a bit more space for a pass.
Yeah Porro definitely, not sure why I forgot about him.

Also because Helium is in very short supply and cannot be made by man.
A lot of Helium is stored in caves in the USA; we should not be wasting it on balloons for chavs.
I feel like there’s a joke flying over my head here, you do realise that laughing gas and helium are two different gases right? Nitrous oxide

I feel like there’s a joke flying over my head here, you do realise that laughing gas and helium are two different gases right? Nitrous oxide
John said he would also ban helium balloons. I agreed and said "also because helium is in short supply".
It was literally the post before mine, and I quoted it, not hard to understand?

Back