• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Yang Min-Hyeok

We are delighted to announce that we have reached agreement for Yang Min-Hyeok to join the Club from K League 1 side Gangwon FC, subject to work permit and international clearance.

Yang, who turned 18 in April, has agreed a deal that will run until 2030 and will join us in January, 2025.

A winger, Yang has progressed through the K League Under-18 Championship to become a first team regular at Gangwon FC – making 25 appearances this season, contributing eight goals and four assists.

Internationally, Yang has represented South Korea at Under-16 and Under-17 levels and played in both the FIFA Under-17 World Cup and AFC Under-17 Asia Cup.

Quote from Gangwon director

“It is true that another Big 6 PL team that recently won the UCL had also enquired about Yang. That team had nice plans about Yang’s development and had approached us earlier than Spurs. But what I didn’t realize at the time was that Yang had his heart set on Tottenham. I even asked him if he wanted to go to that other club, but Yang straightly refused, saying he wanted to only join Spurs. To make it clear, it was Yang, rather than Gangwon, who made the choice to pick Tottenham as his next club. I respected the player’s wish.”

“It is true that another Big 6 PL team that recently won the UCL had also enquired about Yang. That team had nice plans about Yang’s development and had approached us earlier than Spurs. But what I didn’t realize at the time was that Yang had his heart set on Tottenham. I even asked him if he wanted to go to that other club, but Yang straightly refused, saying he wanted to only join Spurs. To make it clear, it was Yang, rather than Gangwon, who made the choice to pick Tottenham as his next club. I respected the player’s wish.”
I love it when a player straightly refuses to join Emirates Marketing Project.

Good lad, i like him allready.:)

One has to think Sonny must have been a factor.

Welcome. Please be really good at football.

Seems like another proper talented. In an area where we already have Moore, but not the kind of abundance of very talented young players like we seemingly have in midfield at the moment. Seems like a good, smart signing and at a very reasonable cost as well.

Back