• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

( . Y . ) Tottenham v Chelsea | OMT ( . Y . )

I think all this Chelsea weakness/decline is grossly overplayed.

Really, why?

I highlited all last season and this summer that their squad is paper thin

Now they have shifted players again to make ends meet and brought it less it's even worse (although they maybe have brought in better played but that's to be seen)

Their manager had no choice but to change things last season and they won after an amazing run of wins but they lucked out BIG time on injuries which will hurt them this year IMO

Really, why?

I highlited all last season and this summer that their squad is paper thin

Now they have shifted players again to make ends meet and brought it less it's even worse (although they maybe have brought in better played but that's to be seen)

Their manager had no choice but to change things last season and they won after an amazing run of wins but they lucked out BIG time on injuries which will hurt them this year IMO

Still think they have some quality players, as I said earlier.
I rate Willian very highly.

Still think they have some quality players, as I said earlier.
I rate Willian very highly.

He is a very good player, so is hazard and so is Pedro and so on.... but they don't have enough to play in Europe, deal with injuries and win trophies unless they sacrifice comps. They could well buy more players though but need maybe 5

He is a very good player, so is hazard and so is Pedro and so on.... but they don't have enough to play in Europe, deal with injuries and win trophies unless they sacrifice comps. They could well buy more players though but need maybe 5

I was thinking about Sunday mainly.
Thier squad is weaker no doubt.
Selling Matic was an aberration up there with Cech to Arsenal.

Is selling Matic really an abberation?
Does Bakayoko not have a far bigger upside, even if he will take time to adjust to the PL?

Absolute must win!
Imagine the confidence boost for Wembley beating these cnuts would be?

And i hope Poch and the players aren't falling for the "Chelski are brick" narrative...

The point with Matic....is what he gives to Man U not what he gave to Chelsea.

A real Carrick replacement. That's Chelsea's mistake.

I actually think he'll flop at Man Utd; he's not mobile enough imo and he'll eventually make Pogba more apprehensive about venturing forward.
Often Chelski were very vulnerable when teams targeted Matic and the space around him (e.g. the 5-3 on new years day 2015)

So they'll be something like......

-------------------Courtois--------------

------Azpi---Sideshow Bob----Rudiger

--Moses---------------------------------Alonso
-------------Kante----Bakayoko--------------

------Willian-----------------Boga------------
-------------Batshuayi/Morata-------------

They wont have anything on the bench, and there's no real leaders in that team. For once, we need to go into it with confidence
The years have taught me never to go into a match like this with confidence. Moses and Willian could absolutely tear Ben Davies a new one on our left, with Kante isolating him further from our midfield. Willian always seems to have a stormer against us, the bastard.

I don't know much about Boga, but Alonso has plenty of skill to give KWP a real test.

And it's Wembley, which will definitely favour their wide attacking players and full backs.

A 2-1 win is about as much as I can hope for. But this has the ingredients to be a 4-3 classic...I just hope we stumble over the line first.

So a full strength defence, keeper and back 5 and Kante
Up front Willian and Morata are full strength

Well, Cahill would surely be in their first choice back 3, and Pedro and Hazard were both ahead of Willian in the pecking order last season (though he is a decent player)

Absolute must win!
Imagine the confidence boost for Wembley beating these cnuts would be?

And i hope Poch and the players aren't falling for the "Chelski are brick" narrative...

No chance. We'll be going in all guns blazing to retaliate from last season. I can't see us not going out there with our turbo charge on wanting to smash them. We'll be in their faces from the get go, ala City at home last year. I need TP for my bunghole!

I was thinking about Sunday mainly.
Thier squad is weaker no doubt.
Selling Matic was an aberration up there with Cech to Arsenal.

People haven't realised how screwed their finances are now

Roman is hawking the new ground around for funding according to my corporate real estate friends and he is aslo gonna lose somewhere between £500 and £2b in his divorce apparently

They have been balancing the books now for some time

I think the signing of davinson sanchez would boost the morale of the team more so.
At the very least, players being just "human", I'm sure some of the players must have had a laugh with Danny rose.

People haven't realised how screwed their finances are now

Roman is hawking the new ground around for funding according to my corporate real estate friends and he is aslo gonna lose somewhere between £500 and £2b in his divorce apparently

They have been balancing the books now for some time

I hope he keeps up the good work

Back