• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

World Cup Group F - Argentina, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Iran, Nigeria

Which two teams will progress to the next round?

• Argentina and Bosnia and Herzegovina

Votes: 12 80.0%
  • Argentina and Iran

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Argentina and Nigeria

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Bosnia and Herzegovina and Iran

• Bosnia and Herzegovina and Nigeria

• Iran and Nigeria

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
As I posted above - all teams have some element of that. I dislike Cole and Rooney as individuals as much as I do Argentina as a team.

I'm hardly England's biggest fan either but there's certainly no systematic cheating on show like there is for Argentina. If you look at how their government behaves it's no surprise that it rubs off on their culture to some extent.
Can you name let's say 5 governments who behave in an honest and fair way? :)

As I posted above - all teams have some element of that. I dislike Cole and Rooney as individuals as much as I do Argentina as a team.

I'm hardly England's biggest fan either but there's certainly no systematic cheating on show like there is for Argentina. If you look at how their government behaves it's no surprise that it rubs off on their culture to some extent.

Sorry I'm late to the party, but systematic cheating? Was that on show yesterday?

Somewhat slow start by Argentina, but difficult to judge without seeing how this Bosnia team does against other opponents.

Was glad to see the change at half time, thought Argentina were too defensive in the first half. Hope to see more of Gago and a back 4, at least in the group stages.

A lot of players for Argentina that will get better as the tournament progresses I think, still one of my favourites.

Pjanic was classy though, man of the match for me.

Sorry I'm late to the party, but systematic cheating? Was that on show yesterday?
Diving, kicking, rolling for a week after minimal contact, waving imaginary cards at the ref, same thing they've been doing for years.

It's a shame really, because their ethnically-cleansed country produces some very talented footballers. Shame they have to play the way they do.

Diving, kicking, rolling for a week after minimal contact, waving imaginary cards at the ref, same thing they've been doing for years.

It's a shame really, because their ethnically-cleansed country produces some very talented footballers. Shame they have to play the way they do.

I got to admit I didn't really notice that yesterday at all. Certainly no more than any other team. I've always enjoyed watching Argentina because of the brilliant players they've produced starting with El Diego himself. Batigol, Zanetti, Riquelme, Veron amongst my favourite players. They've always had the brilliance and talent of Brazil but with that cynical, sinister and slightly underhanded tactics that they are capable of using.

Always remember Ayala pretending to break up a fight and then poking the guy in the eye. brilliant.

Iran: Haghighi, Heydari, Haji Safi, Hosseini, Sadeghi, Nekounam, Timotian, Montazeri, Ghoochannejad, Dejagah, Pooladi.

Nigeria: Enyeama, Ambrose, Oshaniwa, Oboabona, Omeruo, Mikel, Onazi, Azeez, Musa, Moses, Emenike.

Old school World Cup. Two teams filled with players you've never heard of. :lol:

Iran: Haghighi, Heydari, Haji Safi, Hosseini, Sadeghi, Nekounam, Timotian, Montazeri, Ghoochannejad, Dejagah, Pooladi.

Nigeria: Enyeama, Ambrose, Oshaniwa, Oboabona, Omeruo, Mikel, Onazi, Azeez, Musa, Moses, Emenike.

Old school World Cup. Two teams filled with players you've never heard of. :lol:

Cant imagine it being anything other than another exciting game

heard of 7 of the Nigerian players.. Enyeama was a standout keeper at 2010 World Cup, great shot stopper, bit eccentric though.. Efe Ambrose is a solid defender from Celtic. You have Mikel from Chelsea and Onazi from Lazio who we have been linked with this summer, good box to box midfielder. Then you have the exciting Victor Moses and Musa who plays for CSKA Moscow and was impressive at the Confed Cup last year, then the powerful Emenike who had scored goals for fun past few years.

Not heard of many Iranian players. Nekounam the most famous one of them all, the captain. Andranik played in the Premier League before, not in the line up today though. Then there is Dejagah who was probably Fulhams best player last season.

Pooladi sounds fun though.

heard of 7 of the Nigerian players.. Enyeama was a standout keeper at 2010 World Cup, great shot stopper, bit eccentric though.. Efe Ambrose is a solid defender from Celtic. You have Mikel from Chelsea and Onazi from Lazio who we have been linked with this summer, good box to box midfielder. Then you have the exciting Victor Moses and Musa who plays for CSKA Moscow and was impressive at the Confed Cup last year, then the powerful Emenike who had scored goals for fun past few years.

Not heard of many Iranian players. Nekounam the most famous one of them all, the captain. Andranik played in the Premier League before, not in the line up today though. Then there is Dejagah who was probably Fulhams best player last season.

Pooladi sounds fun though.:) on a Monday?

Back