• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

World Cup Group D - Uruguay, Costa Rica, England, Italy

Which two teams will progress from the group?

• Uruguay and England

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Uruguay and Italy

Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Uruguay and Costa Rica

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • England and Italy

Votes: 12 54.5%
  • England and Costa Rica

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Italy and Costa Rica

Votes: 2 9.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How will Gerrard and Henderson hold up? Whether they have a good game will be key. Gerrard is probably only good for 70 odd minutes in that climate.

Henderson will do everything for Gerrard as usual. It's up to Henderson to keep things ticking over in midfield like he's been doing in the last few friendlies, how he does up against the architect, i dont know.

I know it's 56 minutes in to their tournament, but after watching... do you still feel the same?

I think theyre just as average as they were in qualifying.

they've got some players in their starting 11 who wouldnt get anywhere near the england 23 as well

As with Holland-Spain, England have a point to prove and a score to settle. I don't think we'll see Pirlo run tings again.

Oh dear. Poor old Costa Rica 1-2 Edit! Can't belive they are winning! ) CR have showed better discipline and spirit.

As with Holland-Spain, England have a point to prove and a score to settle. I don't think we'll see Pirlo run tings again.

Oh dear. Poor old Costa Rica 1-2

Pirlo will run things. Maybe not as easily as he did in 2012, but he'll still run things.

Oh dear. Poor old Costa Rica 1-2

yh i agree. i can kind of see england running away with this. hope i havent jinxed it;)

having said that, thats what i thought two years ago too lol

Back