• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Will Lankshear

I thought he was quite good and showed real promise in his first real start. Had a couple chances to score which kind of proves he knows where to be. I actually thought our performance as a team dropped significantly once we took him off, we seemed to lose the reference point.

Hopefully he gets more minutes in the upcoming games. I'd definitely have him ahead of Kulu for the stand in striker role.

I thought he was quite good and showed real promise in his first real start. Had a couple chances to score which kind of proves he knows where to be. I actually thought our performance as a team dropped significantly once we took him off, we seemed to lose the reference point.

Hopefully he gets more minutes in the upcoming games. I'd definitely have him ahead of Kulu for the stand in striker role.
I’d have him number 2 bow behind solanke and fighting with Richy if he gets fit

Likewise. I have no idea how good he might get to be but he looks very promising at his age. Not trying to hype but possibly the best young striker performance I've seen from one of our prospects?
Yeah for sure
I personally think we offloaded Parrott too early but we won’t do that here. We’re at least giving these players adult football now
I don’t think we will see Scarlett step up without better loans and I don’t think Lankshear will go ok loan now

Yeah for sure
I personally think we offloaded Parrott too early but we won’t do that here. We’re at least giving these players adult football now
I don’t think we will see Scarlett step up without better loans and I don’t think Lankshear will go ok loan now

What's wrong with the loans Scarlett has had? Honest question as i've not really been following closely

Back