• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Will Lankshear

I do love me some drugs! Although I've been off caffeine and alcohol for about 6 months now. If you'd like any additional personal info perhaps DM me or take it to a relevant thread. It's cute that you remember details about me though and that you evidently want to chat about them at 1 in the morning, sounds like a top Saturday night :)

But yeah Lankshear does look pretty good eh, seems to be ahead of Veliz but I guess injury issues and a rough loan have helped that swing.

You’ve addled your brain.

That is a shame, with Solanke out injured tomorrow and Richalison starting, I was hoping to see the kid on the bench.

So if Richalison picked up a knock tomorrow we would be fukked.

Was hoping he'd get a good loan.
It's a toss up for me. If Richie is injured as often as he was last season, he's the only striker backup we have. Which means he'll likely get a few games in EL and the cups. On the other hand, he'd probably get plenty of minutes on a Champo/L1 loan, but not of the same quality. Not sure what's best.

It's a toss up for me. If Richie is injured as often as he was last season, he's the only striker backup we have. Which means he'll likely get a few games in EL and the cups. On the other hand, he'd probably get plenty of minutes on a Champo/L1 loan, but not of the same quality. Not sure what's best.
Looking at the big picture playing every week would be best for his development

Looking at the big picture playing every week would be best for his development

Yeah, I would rather he wants out on loan, and possibly be our back up striker next season. I think Kulusevski can do a good job as a 3rd choice striker if needed

I get it that he'll be club trained. But he needs game time. With solanke, richy and son ahead of him for the cf role. He's going to struggle.

I think you can split the season in 2 halves actually. There are a load of games before the new year in the league, EL and Carabao. It can take its toll. Could Lanks train with the 1st team, play a few for the U21's if he's not active in the cups and then we put him out on loan in January?

I get it that he'll be club trained. But he needs game time. With solanke, richy and son ahead of him for the cf role. He's going to struggle.
Are they ahead of him?

I'm not so sure Richy is, especially if he get's injured again.

Solanke has only played one game for us so far, will he fit in?

I think it's a good move to keep Lankshear with the first team squad. Plenty of games to go around for Richy/Solanke/ Lanshear.

Wouldn't be surprised to see him start against Coventry in the League Cup.

Are they ahead of him?

I'm not so sure Richy is, especially if he get's injured again.

Solanke has only played one game for us so far, will he fit in?

I think it's a good move to keep Lankshear with the first team squad. Plenty of games to go around for Richy/Solanke/ Lanshear.

Wouldn't be surprised to see him start against Coventry in the League Cup.

All 3 have played cf for us this season. Lankshear hasn't made a matchday squad.

Yes they are ahead of him.

Back