• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Vlad Chiriches....central defender on his way to Spurs?

Chiriches' agent has confirmed that we have offered £6.9 million for him, and this is the fee Bucuresti wanted. "He will not have trouble adjusting, he has been very well studied by AVB and his men told me that PL football suits him." - Chiriches Agent

the Romanian pundits think he is a top talent, however out of all the top leagues in Europe they think the PL will be the hardest for him to adjust to because he is not the strongest in the air

however they say he is good enough improve on that aspect

Just from the YouTube clips, what an elegant and excellent partnership we could have with Chiriches and Vertonghen two excellent footballing CBs who are very comfortable on the ball

the Romanian pundits think he is a top talent, however out of all the top leagues in Europe they think the PL will be the hardest for him to adjust to because he is not the strongest in the air

however they say he is good enough improve on that aspect

Fortunately defending the ball in the air is often more about putting off the forward than cleanly heading the ball yourself.

Is he quick?

Has he actually signed?

Just had a random text from a mate asking who the CB we've signed is?

not yet.....the bid has been made, 8 mill euros, terms with the player are agreed. However the transfer has to be approved by the Steaua owner who is currently in jail.

straightforward :)

I see two goals in 120 games on wiki, not a goal scoring center-half then.

three goals in the past Europa Leaue campaign.. the overhead kick against Molde, then the 35 yard bar and in strike and the goal against Chelsea. Scored a 30 yarder in the league too looking at the video,

three goals in the past Europa Leaue campaign.. the overhead kick against Molde, then the 35 yard bar and in strike and the goal against Chelsea. Scored a 30 yarder in the league too looking at the video,

Get over to Wiki Mumorn and do some correcting ......Does look impressive with the ball it has to be said.

I'm loving the Spurs targeting system:

Club in financial crisis? Check

Sign their best player.

For half their value.

This is why we have brought Baldini in IMO. To identify these type of players and get them in early before the big boys take too much notice. I've no idea if he is any good but I like the notion of this type of transfer. All transfers are gambles but that's the market Spurs are in for now.

He reminds me of Baresi a bit, the way he moves. If he is half the player he was then it's an astute purchase.

Chiriches' agent has confirmed that we have offered £6.9 million for him, and this is the fee Bucuresti wanted. "He will not have trouble adjusting, he has been very well studied by AVB and his men told me that PL football suits him." - Chiriches Agent

he is on 120k euro per year at Steaua....Spurs have offered 700k euro per year. This is from an agent close to the deal, and has been confirmed by the the league president Mr Dragomir

Please can you try and provide links or quote sources when you are copying from elsewhere. Thanks

Please can you try and provide links or quote sources when you are copying from elsewhere. Thanks

I think Mumorn might have been trying with -- Chiriches Agent -- and at least it is one step nearer the actual source copy than is often the case with Mumorn's declarations of fact.

Back