• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

U23s, Academy and Loanees

Wow, Fulham are extremely impressive and really outclassed our U21s.
They beat us 4-1 at the Lamex, could have been 10-1 if it wasn't for Gunter being a hero in goal.

A lot of players looked good and had nice moments but somehow it never amounted to a threat to the Fulham goal; our goal came when their keeper was way out and passed straight to our player!

I'm wondering if it was a problem with our system, since we just looked thoroughly outthought, pressed back and struggling for large parts. The full backs really struggled. Hmm, disappointing.

Obviously we lacked Donley Moore Devine um Robson er Craig ......er Scarlett Dorrington er Phillips Veliz er hmmm...

Lankshear was pretty isolated and came off at half time as a precaution I think, since he seemed fine and ambled onto the pitch at the final whistle to shake hands, so didn't seem injured at all. Probably just being cautious since he is coming back from a hammy.

Wow, Fulham are extremely impressive and really outclassed our U21s.
They beat us 4-1 at the Lamex, could have been 10-1 if it wasn't for Gunter being a hero in goal.

A lot of players looked good and had nice moments but somehow it never amounted to a threat to the Fulham goal; our goal came when their keeper was way out and passed straight to our player!

I'm wondering if it was a problem with our system, since we just looked thoroughly outthought, pressed back and struggling for large parts. The full backs really struggled. Hmm, disappointing.

Obviously we lacked Donley Moore Devine um Robson er Craig ......er Scarlett Dorrington er Phillips Veliz er hmmm...

Lankshear was pretty isolated and came off at half time as a precaution I think, since he seemed fine and ambled onto the pitch at the final whistle to shake hands, so didn't seem injured at all. Probably just being cautious since he is coming back from a hammy.
These levels seem to go in phases as players progress
We ain’t seeing a title winning side for that level this season, that’s for sure … but hopefully some will shine and develop

Back