• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

U23s, Academy and Loanees

This is the major problem with loans, the club loaning the player is not concerned with their development, rightly they focus on results and if the loanee can't force themselves into the team its wasting everyone's time.

Excellent, that means Moore is in the squad vs Coventry.

The Spurs website is sooooooooo hopeless when it comes to U21s and U18s.
Earlier today they didn't have this game listed at all for U21s.
Likewise they have an iCal widget thingy to synch the matches to your iPhone calendar but this one doesn't appear in that either.
Let's hope the coach driver knows the game is on and he isn't at home having his tea.

The game IS on Spurs PLAY but they can't manage to list the game on the same website, shambolic really.

Last edited:
What has happened to Tyrese Hall, I can't remember if he is injured or loaned or what?
Edit - I see he is on the bench, that is strange, he was the TOP MAN before

Spurs U21s got a good lesson tonight from Valencia; Spurs had loads of good play and did really good things but then Valencia burst down the left flank and squared it for a tap-in, just beyond the backtracking defence.

Valencia dived and fouled and timewasted the whole game. For every Spurs freekick they crowded around the ball and stopped it being taken. The ref let them get away with it SOOOO many times and only booked them once.
A good lesson for the youngsters; that is European football for ya.

The way Mundle has taken to it at Sunderland, I'm convinced our youth players are good enough. But we need to find clubs that will actually play them, maybe drop down a league.

Back