• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer Thread

For the sake of £6-7m and with Romero's new injury, i think it has to be now
Only if he's the top choice.
Thankfully January only sees us play 3 games, the first of which is Burnley in the cup on the 5th. Then it's 14th and 31st - I think.
So the best time for an injury crisis!
And means we shouldn't panic about getting a body in on 1st Jan, should still ensure it's someone that Ange really wants even if that means they miss a cup game and a league game.

They ain’t selling for £6-7m
They will want £20m plus in January
It was reported we'd agreed £13m on deadline day, and it only didnt complete then because their replacement fell through.

Blimey peak Eriksen only went for £16m when he got to the last 6 months of his contract

It was reported we'd agreed £13m on deadline day, and it only didnt complete then because their replacement fell through.

Blimey peak Eriksen only went for £16m when he got to the last 6 months of his contract
No, it was reported that Bournemouth rejected a £20m deal on deadline day. Now that may not have been due to money being too low, rather due to insufficient time to get a replacement in.
Also, it was not 'peak' Eriksen going for £16m...

Only if he's the top choice.
Thankfully January only sees us play 3 games, the first of which is Burnley in the cup on the 5th. Then it's 14th and 31st - I think.
So the best time for an injury crisis!
And means we shouldn't panic about getting a body in on 1st Jan, should still ensure it's someone that Ange really wants even if that means they miss a cup game and a league game.
Potentially 4 games - FA Cup 4th round is last weekend in Jan, assuming we make it past Burnley.

No it wasn’t
£13M was what they paid to get him
And your not considering the motivation of the selling club

No, it was reported that Bournemouth rejected a £20m deal on deadline day. Now that may not have been due to money being too low, rather due to insufficient time to get a replacement in.
Also, it was not 'peak' Eriksen going for £16m...
Eriksen was 28, so a year older than Maddison is now. And it was before any of his heart issues

I think news of the Lloyd Kelly deal is just being held back for everyone's sake till after we play them on NYE so that we don't have to suffer @Lemonade Money's composition
Hooray for Tottenham's Lloyd
Dodo-do-do-do-do-do-do-yid-do
Tottenham's Lloyd
Lilywhite, he's that guy
Heads, blocks, and passes, and with style
Hooray for Tottenham's Lloyd
Da-da-da-da-dada-da

So, who have we been linked with?
I'm sure there are some I have missed, and possibly some on the list that need taken out

Center Backs
Kelly (LB)
Dragusin
Todibo
Tosin
Tapsoba
Caceres
Sangant
Itakura

Central Midfielder
Phillips
Vermeeren