• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer Rumour Thread

It was never used for that - simply a comparison of our club to theirs and their relative expenditure wage-wise. Our average is more than double that whereby logic suggests a an offer improving their current terms wouldn't exactly be an outlandish suggestion
That's the same thing!

You are trying to work out if we can pay an individual more than what he currently earns based on what we pay across the entire squad.

Think we've found our new striker...

[video=youtube;Q42t2mD1-_0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q42t2mD1-_0[/video]

From Redcafe:

Originally Posted by Ajaxsuarez
He's too good for Spurs. He has far outgrown the Eredivisie, every match is just so easy for him, it's like watching a 16 year old play in an u13 match.

Ajax will be getting far too little for him (10-12 million euro) because, like with Stekelenburg, and some other players (Suarez) We only sell them when they have only one season left on their contract.

He is better on the ball than Vermaelen, and also physically more present.

Vertonghen would be a great signing for any team in Europe, especially at this price.

re:pSG as a sugar daddy club - think Hollande has promised to bring in a hefty tax on the rich in France which could impact on french footballers.

This was inevitable I'm afraid. Whilst I'm a big fan of Levy, I said a day or so ago that despite vertonghan clearly wanting to come to Spurs and us wanting him, you could see negotiations lasting into August as Levy tries to haggle the price down and then ultimately he goes somewhere else as Ajax/the player give up with us. I hope I'm wrong but I would be surprised if this is done before pre-season training.....

This, tinkles me off.

Emmanuel Adebayor - unlikely considering his wage demands but worth a punt

Dimitar Berbatov - SAF has indicated if his price is met they'd consider offers
Fernando Llorente - before 8 June, possibly the most difficult of all

Edinson Cavani - if Napoli SCC fail to make 3rd in Serie A

No fudging way. If he was younger and we were richer it would be entertaining to buy him back, make him train with the kids and let him rot in the reserves, but we aren't rich.

You lazy bastard. Have you not seen ITK before?

a) Your milkman's next door neighbour is having an affair with the stepbrother of Hazard's agent.
b) You have sources you can't reveal for some reason.
c) Put in a broken link: http://www.goal.com/this-brick-isnt-a-real-link-you-idiot

:ross:

I know he is trying to save a few million here and there with his negotiating. But sometimes, in the grand scheme of things, missing out on a potential signing costs us more in the end

I am glad he doesn't get our pants pulled down, especially when we have to sell big players. But when dealing with incoming players the delays are excruciating.

People do realise that playing at Chelsea and Emirates Marketing Project offers better long term prospects for trophies and accolades, as well as consistent CL participation than Spurs, as well as the extra money he'll receive?

I wonder if some of us actually believe that anyone turning down a move to Spurs may be doing it for primarily footballing reasons, as opposed to purely financial ones.

Whats with the scrolling posts?

I hate it.

WHAT THE fudging fudge? ARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

FFS, we're talking about the man who got Ôé¼8m for PavDonkey and Ôé¼10m for Crouchinio.

Relax all.

that just means he can hold OTHER teams to ransom

he cant do that to a selling club. infact..when has he EVER done that to a selling club, bar VDV (who i think was a gift, or as a slap in the face to bayern)

Back