• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham v Inter OMT ***

The team aren't sure whether to attack or sit back now. Shambles.

Tactics backfired and played into their hands.

We are a 1 man team and Parker is brick

No we're not. We have kept possession well a lot of times in this match, we could have had a goal with Ade's chance and Jan's...we haven't been clinical but it was never gonna be easy to turn up at the San Siro and tear them apart.

I feel comfortable, I don't think we have taken too many risks, we are simply playing the high line possession game we have been playing the last couple of months.

I put in the holtby thread that he doesnt really impress me - thats just me though - just sayin

Looks a totally different player than at Schalke. I'm guessing it's a mental thing, he used to be pretty inconsistent in Germany too and his fitness is obviously not up to par, hence the constant disappearances after one half.

Looks a totally different player than at Schalke. I'm guessing it's a mental thing, he used to be pretty inconsistent in Germany too and his fitness is obviously not up to par, hence the constant disappearances after one half.

I never saw him unfortunately so I was unexcited by him - but some on here were already praising him after 15 min sagainst Norwich. He may well be a better player than what he has shown thus far.

Hope this doesnt go in

Back