• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham v Inter OMT ***

i WOULDNT SACRIFICE A STRIKER NOW

I would take livermore off not Defoe. We need a goal now

Are you joking? Defoe has been utter dogbrick, contributed nothing whatsoever.

We have no grip on the midfield whatsoever.

Your right but now ehen we need a goal more than ever we take off our striker( well thats what some people call him)

I agree. Its upside down. When we needed to preserve a 3 goal lead we attack, and when we need a goal we shrink back. Not AVBs finest hour.

I hate argies, but zanetti is amazing, a peter pan of footy - alongside brad, giggs. Oopps a free kick coming ... And over, thank Gawd

its scary how much were asking parker to try and play football. its incredible that we have unearthed a centre mid with less talent than old scotty.

Pathetic display. Livermore, Ade and Defoe have been utter dogbrick. Knew as soon as Ade missed that was that. Theres a red card comIng up for us too. Just to compound the dismay.

You guys are overreacting a bit we wil score I think. just depends whether its before or after they score haha

Back