• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***Tottenham v Everton OMT***

Match Result

• Total voters
I feel positive Poch will sort this brick out at half-time, but whatever gameplan he tried to go with in the first half failed quite miserably.
The problem is they know exactly what our game plan is, hence Delofeu reading the Rose back pass and space left by FBs exploited by them. In fact 4-2-3-1 might not be right today. However, we have it as Plan A, and we change personnel but not the Plan.

We do need some pace, directness and progressive dribbling to break teams. someone like Bolasie.
They have Mirallas, Delofeu and Lennon on bench. Who are we going to put on to carry out this function? Is Njie on the bench?

I'm watching Ian Wright tell me his best ever 5 a side team. Great. He says Bergkamp was the best ever signing for the Ar.se

At least we were never close to signing him eh, ffs!

Reason we are losing

Minutes on the pitch in the last 6 weeks
Lloris 45 mins
Walker 45 mins
Alderweireld 90 mins
Vertonghen 0 mins
Rose 45 mins
Dier 85 mins
Wanyama 135 mins
Lamela 171 mins
Alli 76 mins
Eriksen 90 mins
Kane 62 mins

We are completely undercooked for an actual game.

Shocking, no other word.

Outplayed and outfought in every department, and would have no complaints had we gone in 2-0 down.

Poch said we were ready. B@llocks. We look like a team that has only played 90mins together in pre-season....oh hang on. But apparantly we would dont need to worry about that.

The plus side is, we cant be any worse in the 2nd half.

this team apart from one player played nearly all last season together.

Reason we are losing

Lloris 45 mins
Walker 45 mins
Alderweireld 90 mins
Vertonghen 0 mins
Rose 45 mins
Dier 85 mins
Wanyama 135 mins
Lamela 171 mins
Alli 76 mins
Eriksen 90 mins
Kane 62 mins

What do you expect? We had to rest players after their summer exertions and we can't exactly start with Onomah and Winks and co.

Janssen will come on, at which point I will try to learn if it is Jannsen or Janssen.

Reason we are losing

Lloris 45 mins
Walker 45 mins
Alderweireld 90 mins
Vertonghen 0 mins
Rose 45 mins
Dier 85 mins
Wanyama 135 mins
Lamela 171 mins
Alli 76 mins
Eriksen 90 mins
Kane 62 mins

absolute rubbish

why were we so poor at the end of last season then

Back