• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***Tottenham v Everton OMT***

Match Result

• Total voters
What is this brick! We're devoid of creativity. We don't look like scoring and our best player is our defender. Good to see that the problems at the end of last season continue. FFS!!

Toby and Walker okay, rest not up to speed. Though if we'd kept a clean sheet, we'd be happy we'd controlled possession - though done nothing with it.

Janessen for Dele if there's no change by 55.

I feel positive Poch will sort this brick out at half-time, but whatever gameplan he tried to go with in the first half failed quite miserably.

Shocking, no other word.

Outplayed and outfought in every department, and would have no complaints had we gone in 2-0 down.

Poch said we were ready. B@llocks. We look like a team that has only played 90mins together in pre-season....oh hang on. But apparantly we would dont need to worry about that.

The plus side is, we cant be any worse in the 2nd half.

Koeman is a canny manager, he has set up Everton with a back three, packed the midfield allowed us possession, then stifle us when we try to get in their final third. Meantime threaten to undo us as our back four look out of sorts - Jan taking over as Captain when Hugo went off, yet he hasn't impressed in his playing.

Gonna be a long afternoon - Poche needs to tell the lads to buck things up, either by pass midfield by taking one off and putting Janssen on to grab the goal/s.

Shocking, no other word.

Outplayed and outfought in every department, and would have no complaints had we gone in 2-0 down.

Poch said we were ready. B@llocks. We look like a team that has only played 90mins together in pre-season....oh hang on. But apparantly we would dont need to worry about that.

The plus side is, we cant be any worse in the 2nd half.

And that was without Wanyama. There was was no rocket up their arse, they didn't come out looking sharp. But then I knew Koeman's team would be ready.

Glass half full - it was a lucky goal for them and we controlled possession. But with Alli, Dier, Wanyama in the spine of the team we lack somthing. One or all of them need to step up.

I thought Eriksen was fine, it was Alli who lost the ball every time he went near it, and Kane can't even get near it.

We need to take control and crank up the pressure, but we just keep giving them the ball.

I think them playing 3 at the back confused us a lot, we really haven't got going at all.

Really missing Dembele to just absorb the ball, turn, beat a man and pass it to The Quartet to do something clever with it.

No real pressure when they are on the ball. Eriksen and Kane looking off their game at the moment, Verts rusty and letting Delefaou get all around him. Lloris should have done much better for the goal, I know he has to worry about the touch but not one of their players get that close to it and he does not cover the flight which has to be the first priority. That said we could be 2-0 down from that Rose back pass so we saved one there.

Need some effort in the Second half.

Really... What games did you see
We were poor in the first half against Atletico but we played really well against Juve and were very strong against Inter although they completely gave up in the second half.

We are good, we just need to believe it and show it.

We keep running straight into the 8 defenders Barry Geuye McCarthy et al

Back