• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs West Ham United OMT ***

Brilliant result...I have said it before but we have lots to be proud of with our manager and young squad....

The difference in sides....

One his a collection of players on loan....players deemed not good enough by other bigger clubs....chancers....individuals who like their weekly wage without having to much affinity for the club.

The other team is a collection of hungry young talented players who are all 'sold' to their coach's methods and blueprints as to how he wants the game played...they are not a collection of loanees and individuals...but a tight knit group ready to fight for each other and build momentum!

Yes I am proud to support spurs and I am glad we sent them packing and showed them up for what they are......

Now onto Chelsea....

Onwards and upwards....Love you Spurs.....Cant smile without you!

Jamie Redknapp really hates Spurs doesn't he? Parker says that we should not discount the title, but this little prick is having none of it. "Not good enough" he says. Well. I haven't seen anyone so far, who I think we cannot beat. He's talking out of his arse.

Jamie Redknapp really hates Spurs doesn't he? Parker says that we should not discount the title, but this little prick is having none of it. "Not good enough" he says. Well. I haven't seen anyone so far, who I think we cannot beat. He's talking out of his arse.

I think you are right but I also think we are entering that dangerous territory where spurs do well and some of our fans get ahead of themselves....

Media can no longer ignore us now....

We all need to keep quiet....keep quiet and get on with things....we have a busy xmas schedule on the way...and it is only November still...right now the signs are so so promising...I agree with your statements...

but would urge my fellow fans not to get to carried away just yet.

I personally think that Jamie still holds a grudge from Harry getting Sacked. He seems to like to rub it in whenever he can. Thing is, we are a young team who are getting better and better. The only game I think we really struggled in was the opening game of the season where we created nothing. But we still deserved a point.

Im glad Chelski got a win this weekend. Takes some of that hoodoo away. But even though they are down there, they will be a very tough test.

I'm not talking about bigging up title talk, but having some belief. If you don't believe, then it aint gonna happen. You could see it was upsetting the little gobbricke, he had to mention his beloved Bindippers as well.

I agree we can beat anyone...I agree you need to have belief....

I also believe we just need to keep calm and keep winning....

Many times we have we have stuck our necks out in the past only to have them chopped off.....

There is no need for us to start making to much noise...we need to ensure our loud noises come from others witnessing what we are doing on the pitch...

not trying to burst any bubbles...would just prefer we go about our business quietly...

I agree we can beat anyone...I agree you need to have belief....

I also believe we just need to keep calm and keep winning....

Many times we have we have stuck our necks out in the past only to have them chopped off.....

There is no need for us to start making to much noise...we need to ensure our loud noises come from others witnessing what we are doing on the pitch...

not trying to burst any bubbles...would just prefer we go about our business quietly...

Agree. Let the media w#nk themselves into a frenzy over Liverpool putting them under pressure. Let us toddle along as we are doing without any title-talk from the pundits.
As I say next Sunday will be a truer test of our credentials for any Top 4 tilt

I am so tinkled that I missed this game. Had an important meeting :( Where are the highlights

PS Brilliant result!

if we had payet the result would have been different ....

so you are a one man team .....

Missed two games this season - today and the City game!
please stay away then

On a serious note the big big thing for me today was how heard it was to pick out one player. Everyone worked as a team and a unit and that's incredibly rare for us.

Walkers reaction when they scored was priceless. He was livid and gave a brick and reacted and it was perfect

Also once today rose sliced a clearance and it was going out for a corner. Jan chased it to try and keep it in... Jan vertonghen chasing a lost cause... I repeat super Jan chasing a lost cause

They had a corner and we cellared it go creswell I think and within seconds he had mason, son and eriksen on him I think ...

Four goals is great. High intensity smart football is great but players giving a real brick and working as a a whole is immense

Oh, and Alli's suspension was avoidable: I don't like that he won't be available against Chel53a, and I don't like that he basically ensured that occurrence himself. Still, he's young, and hopefully Mason can do a good job in his place.

Agree. Totally avoidable.

It could that Lamela will come back in and Eriken plays at 10 with Son wide. Dier and Dembele holding.

please stay away then

On a serious note the big big thing for me today was how heard it was to pick out one player. Everyone worked as a team and a unit and that's incredibly rare for us.

Walkers reaction when they scored was priceless. He was livid and gave a brick and reacted and it was perfect

Also once today rose sliced a clearance and it was going out for a corner. Jan chased it to try and keep it in... Jan vertonghen chasing a lost cause... I repeat super Jan chasing a lost cause

They had a corner and we cellared it go creswell I think and within seconds he had mason, son and eriksen on him I think ...

Four goals is great. High intensity smart football is great but players giving a real brick and working as a a whole is immense

Yep, that's the reaction you want from Walker after a touch like that.

I think he was just a little unlucky, didn't get enough on it. It's not like he was trying to showboat or lost concentration, it was just a bad touch. He was very good, that apart.

Back