• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Swansea City OMT ***

I really WANT Lamela to succeed, but all he does is give the ****ing ball away.

He needs to learn you don't get that much time and he isn't good enough to make his own time

Midfield isnt helping the defence out though are they. I mean how easy is it for Swansea to get it to Bony, EVERYTIME.

I really WANT Lamela to succeed, but all he does is give the ****ing ball away.

He needs to learn you don't get that much time and he isn't good enough to make his own time

its unbelievable how often he gives the ball away. its literally every single time he gets on the ball.

and now he's waving his arms in peoples faces. during his time at spurs he's been shiit to be frank; no idea what he was like previously, but he's turning into a complete liability.

Lamela is like the ****y kid your mate brings along when you need an extra player, only to find out after 20mind that he's never played for a side before

its really quite simple. One of the CB needs to mark Bony and the other go spare. At the moment he's just running between them and neither are picking him up

He actually positions himself behind the farthest CB, who tends to be ball watching.

Back