• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Stevenage Borough Official OMT ***

it is offside because technically it woulda been Parkers goal - correct? It would not have been Saha's

A stupid rule. It was clearly going in anway. There are laws of the game then there is common sense.

Man Utd struggled to beat Crawley one nil last year in the cup...............once a game is over all people remember is who won.

I still expect us to win this 3 or 4 nil. Once the first go's in the floodgates will open.

I didn't say I was a guru

totally different thing to saying that some people are hysterically inaccurate and I'm just a bit more sanguine about where we (spurs) are in this match

you see things your way, and keep tinkling your pants, and I'll kick back a beer or 2 and enjoy a comfortable 2 or 3 goal win.

which is what i think will happen, once the flood dies down, we will go on and take the game

Obviously you wouldn't say it directly, you prefer to couch it in less explicit, but equally arrogant terms. I merely commented MY option that Dawson is particularly guilty of playing too many long balls. I can accept when it is because there are no options in front, and that Kaboul does it too. But I have no doubt Dawson does it far more often than any of our CB's. A straightforward position based upon years of viewing spurs. By the way,I have not once said anything about overall performance or expressed worry or frustration, so your sanguiness is not exclusive to you.

Redknapp telling Bond " cant wait to manage some real footballers"

agreed, now dawson has been told to keep the ball on the green stuff.

Precisely. Funnily enough they've had a gonad*ing from Redknapp and are keeping it on the deck more, and we scored within 10 minutes.

Hoofing is NOT our game, especially with no Adebayor to win it

Back