• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Stevenage Borough Official OMT ***

I have a feeling Arry will throw his all at the FA Cup. My reasoning is that if he does leave for England (which I imagine he wants to) then he at least wants to go with clear conscience by winning a major trophy.

Once again. Please lads, dont mess this one up. Full concentration required by all 11 players. The nations eyes will be on us

This is such a banana skin. There hasnt been one yet (You could argue Norwich) but this has an air around it.

Is it wrong to like Roy Keane?

I guess we're seeing Keane the grown-up these days and it's much more likeable than he ever was on the pitch.

And I agree with Fergie that Keane's performance in that CL SF against Juve in '99 is one of the best, bravest, most selfless performances I've ever seen on a football pitch.

I don't know about anyone else, but I want all the hype and excitement sucked out of this with 2 early Spurs goals/game over. No messin'.

Back