• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Stevenage Borough Official OMT ***

So we've managed to give Adebayor, modric, king and Lennon a rest (not like Lennon needs it tbh) and vdv has a week to get himself fit too.

Rose is starting lb not as a winger.

Ah my bad, thought it would have been Walker switching to left with Nelsen at right back.

This is a strange line up, don't feel good about this one.

Where are Livermore and Sandro?

How can we have 3 class defensive midfielders out injured?!?!

Edit: Livermore is on the pitch. I should probably stop posting on this thread....:~

We should be fine with defoe and Saha. These two have goals in them.

I would have kept bale on the bench. Dont want him to get injured.

Harry wants to try walker on the right wing as every time lennon is out, we look unbalanced. I know lennon is here today but hes trying it.

According to spurs twitter we are lining up 5-3-2 so wingbacks in rose and walker and bale playing as the AM in the 3 cm.

I realise these things now folks! I think I had a rush of blood to the head when reading the team news or something...I'm just going to sit down for a bit.

Ah my bad, thought it would have been Walker switching to left with Nelsen at right back.

Edit: Livermore is on the pitch. I should probably stop posting on this thread....:~

:lol:

We should be fine with defoe and Saha. These two have goals in them.

I would have kept bale on the bench. Dont want him to get injured.

Harry wants to try walker on the right wing as every time lennon is out, we look unbalanced. I know lennon is here today but hes trying it.

Yes, I always thought he could make a good 2nd choice RW, like for like with Lennon,speed-wise although not quite as an effective crossing.
Def worth a try

Strange line-up. 5-3-2/3-5-2??
I don't see why Lennon is not playing. Surely he could do with a game if he is fully fit. I would also have liked to see the likes of Modric and Adebayor on the bench for back-up. Lacking a bit of creativity in this midfield too I think.

I dont think it should be limited to just this thread

I like both Kaboul and Walker, they are two really good players who will only get better, but I seriously do not look foward to them playing rb and rw together today. Their offensive games consist of poking the ball to the right of the defender and then try to beat him by pace, so unless they get a brick load of space I don't see us creating much from the right side.
Walker need to learn how to go left if he is to take the next step and be a top class player, for all the flack Bale gets his right foot is still way better than Walkers left foot.
The fact that a lot of people used to want Kaboul as right back is one of those things that I never will be able to understand, as a back up like today it's acceptable, but as first choice he would be a terrible option.

Wow I know I must have sounded really negative here, but I just don't like them in these positions and absolutely not together, they both fith better playing with someone with a bit better technique/passing. As said before I love them in their regular positions tho.

3-1 spurs! Defoe *2 and Bale *1.

Back