• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs. Partizan Belgrade EL OMT ***

That UEFA official looked angry and alarmingly like Jacques Santini. What would be the repercussions if the game is called off because of invasions like the commentators hinted at?

The second one taunting their fans won't go down well.

Nice to see Soldado anticipating those balls through... come on man, show us some tekkers and bang one in the onion bag

If only we had spent £30 mil on a striker. I like to think I have given Soldado a chance but I fear he will never score as long as he wears a Spurs shirt. Its beyond a joke we should give one of the kids a chance over him. I know a few would rather see Soldado than Ade but he needs to be shipped out

Ha! Amazing.

The ball is fizzed across and Soldado doesn't even time it right, nothing goes right for that guy. So much easier to score, just stick your leg out son!

Well at least he got closer to it than he did to Eriksen' great whipped cross at the weekend!

The bloke they just chased off the pitch could leave Stambouli for dead.

:lol:

It was almost as embarrassing as watching Kaboul and Fazio trying to keep up with Aguero!

I never ever used to miss a game and if I'd think damn I should've gone really, now I just think £25 saved and in bed by 10.05pm, sad really

Besiktas leading in Greece. As it stands we are through, but need to win in Turkey to finish top.

First contribution from Paulinho - has hte opportunity to shoot but ends up runnning to the corner flag

get him off at HT please Poch

Our first shot on target after 37 minutes. It is another performance which is uninspiring. Pauli tackles himself there.

Bloody hell COYS
Its like having a recurring nightmare this season. Every team looks like they will score against us. I' hoping my post above will have the desired effect and Soldado will score a second half hat trick!

We need Stambouli in the league. Whether thats him alongside mason in a two or alongside Eriksen and Mason in a three, I don't care.

Back