• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs. Partizan Belgrade EL OMT ***

Not much OFF OFF OFF from the fans thus far.

Standard thing for match abandoned is 3-0 IIRC. Time to visit the competition rules.

Maybe it is a stag do and all 7 of them are going to invade the pitch, we've only had 3 so far.

I reckon players should all be allowed to kick seven bales of sh,it out of each pitch invader, with no comeback. They should print it on the tickets.

I think it will be pretty clear that we have been caught short (on the hop) by a sequence of events. No doubt at all that Belgraders are in there doing this. But we have to have known it's coming. Do we not do proper diligence? Do the police not have decent intelligence on these things? Apparently not...

Ooooooh - orchestrated by away fan by phone.

I call betting coup. They can't get at the electricity any more, so abandonment by pitch invasion

It looks like a PR stunt by idiots.
To be fair the invasions have been the only interesting thing to happen so far in this game.

I think it will be pretty clear that we have been caught short (on the hop) by a sequence of events. No doubt at all that Belgraders are in there doing this. But we have to have known it's coming. Do we not do proper diligence? Do the police not have decent intelligence on these things? Apparently not...

Them and the stewards seriously have no idea at most games, there probably isnt that many police on duty tonight anyhow

i doubt these are spurs fans, most likely Partizan or A.N Others. Oddly a greek flag in the Partizan end, the nationality of the Archway mob?

All a dumb publicity stunt apparently...

@jonawils:
Seems all three invaders were wearing shirts advertising the same company.
The company, preposterously, makes Spurs' official headphones. Quite excited to be here on the night football finally ate itself.

Back