• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Maribor OMT ***

........................Lloris
Walker.....Dawson......Caulker......Naughton
.............Huddlestone...Carroll
Falque.............Sigurdsson.........Townsend
......................Adebayor

Does anyone know if the antwerp arms is still open these days? Don't fancy the bill nic on thursday and haven't been down to antwerp in years wondering if its still even there?

Where is statto with his recipes

Krvavica (Slovenian blood sausage)

A1082.jpg

Ingredients

1 medium pork head
1 veal lung
2 cups bacon, grained and melted
4 tablespoons salt
2 tablespoons ground pepper
1 teaspoon cinnamon
2 tablespoons marjoram
1 teaspoon ground cloves
40 dag cooked rice
2 liters pork blood
1 kg pork or beef casings

Directions

Clean casings well and soak in cold water. Place the head in pot of salted water and cook until meat falls from the bones. Cook the Veal lung separately.

Remove all meat from head and put through food chopper with cooked lung. Add salt, pepper, spices and cooked rice.

Mix and set aside to cool. When cool, add blood and mix well. Remove casings from water, fill with meat and blood mixture, tie ends and bring together to form a ring.

Drop sausages in boiling water and simmer for about 10 minutes (do not boil). Remove from water and cool.

Store in refrigerator. When ready to use, place in skillet with a little fat and either bake or pan fry for from 35 to 45 minutes covered.

Prick with toothpick several times.

The remaining water could be used as blood soup named godla. Add cooked rice.

Gylfi on Maribor:

A1085.jpg

Gylfi Sigurdsson would love an early goal against NK Maribor in Matchday Four of the Europa League at White Hart Lane on Thursday night.

The Slovenian champions impressed a fortnight ago but the midfielder now feels home advantage will work in our favour – with the backing of the Lane faithful right behind us.

“It would be ideal if we get an early goal,” said Gylfi, who scored the equaliser in the 1-1 draw at the Ljudski vrt Stadium.

“That means Maribor can’t just sit there and defend and it would open the game up. That would also get the crowd right behind us and it will be a great atmosphere. That’s important for us.”

Maribor suffered a narrow 1-0 loss at Lazio in their only away game to date in Group J.

We’ve drawn all three games so far and the group is tight with Lazio top on five points, Maribor on four, we’re on three and Panathinaikos on two.

Gylfi added: “They were quite hard to beat in Slovenia and it was important for us not to lose that game.

“They defended deep with a number of players behind the ball and were quite difficult to break down. It’s a big pitch at White Hart Lane so hopefully we’ll get wide, get some crosses in and break them down this time.

“It’s still in our hands and we now have the advantage of playing at home. Hopefully we’ll use that advantage and take the three points. We want to progress to the group stage, so it’s important for us.”

Spurs in Europe 1961-62 to 2012-13

Gylfi on Maribor:

A1085.jpg

Gylfi Sigurdsson would love an early goal against NK Maribor in Matchday Four of the Europa League at White Hart Lane on Thursday night.

The Slovenian champions impressed a fortnight ago but the midfielder now feels home advantage will work in our favour – with the backing of the Lane faithful right behind us.

“It would be ideal if we get an early goal,” said Gylfi, who scored the equaliser in the 1-1 draw at the Ljudski vrt Stadium.

“That means Maribor can’t just sit there and defend and it would open the game up. That would also get the crowd right behind us and it will be a great atmosphere. That’s important for us.

Maribor suffered a narrow 1-0 loss at Lazio in their only away game to date in Group J.

We’ve drawn all three games so far and the group is tight with Lazio top on five points, Maribor on four, we’re on three and Panathinaikos on two.

Gylfi added: “They were quite hard to beat in Slovenia and it was important for us not to lose that game.

“They defended deep with a number of players behind the ball and were quite difficult to break down. It’s a big pitch at White Hart Lane so hopefully we’ll get wide, get some crosses in and break them down this time.

“It’s still in our hands and we now have the advantage of playing at home. Hopefully we’ll use that advantage and take the three points. We want to progress to the group stage, so it’s important for us.”

Spurs in Europe 1961-62 to 2012-13

A little dig at the home support. Deserved I might add.

Every fudging game there's an article about taking advantage early, getting an early goal, stamping down our authority. And then every game the players mince their way out of the tunnel like 10 year old boys at a school disco and generally continue to play like that for at least the first half. I think showing some excitement for representing Tottenham Hotspur in a European competition would do a bit for getting the crowd right behind them...

Every fudging game there's an article about taking advantage early, getting an early goal, stamping down our authority. And then every game the players mince their way out of the tunnel like 10 year old boys at a school disco and generally continue to play like that for at least the first half. I think showing some excitement for representing Tottenham Hotspur in a European competition would do a bit for getting the crowd right behind them...

Agreed. It is a two way street - the players/management havent exactly delivered on providing anything for the crowd to get excited about at home this year.

Paul Hirst ‏@hirstclass

#Spurs team news - no Sandro (calf) or Dembele (hip) tomorrow. Livermore (ankle) to have a test. Gallas fit. Lloris to start in goal. #THFC

I really hope Sandro is just out so he can rest for Sunday. Dembele is just going to be out for months isn't he, Parker will probably back before him. Glad to hear Lloris will start in goal but its no surprise.

I do wonder who'll start central midfield though, I'd like to see Falque giving a go there if i'm honest.

I really hope Sandro is just out so he can rest for Sunday. Dembele is just going to be out for months isn't he, Parker will probably back before him. Glad to hear Lloris will start in goal but its no surprise.

I do wonder who'll start central midfield though, I'd like to see Falque giving a go there if i'm honest.

I expect verts to come into midfield as the DM with Hudd alongside him.

------------------------Lloris-----------------------

Walker---------Dawson------Vertonghen--------Naughton

Lennon-------Huddlestone-----Sigurdsson-------Bale

-------------Adebayor-------Defoe----------------

Subs: Friedel, Gallas, Caulker, Dempsey, Falque, Townsend, Caroll

Back