• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***Tottenham Hotspur VS Liverpool - Official OMT***

Cudicini, Bongani, Nelsen, Rose, Luongo, Lancaster, Saha.

Would I be right in saying that bench holds the record for the least number of appearances in a Spurs shirt?

31, 1?, 0, 19, 1, 1, 0

Also, 35 pages? That has to be a record for an OMT before kick-off?

Kranjcar the sloth starting???? ](*,)

Against a quick team with Suarez and Belamy and others?

We are doomed...

:rolleyes:

He cam on against Stoke in the CC, so those who were there would have seen him. Think he got some Europa time as well. Played last week v Liverpool in the next gen series, looked tidy.

Showed some good desire in that NextGen match. Didn't go hiding.

Not too optimistic aftert seeing that line-up.
On the other hand: Liverpool have Jay Spearing.

I sure am glad we got rid of those players in January now that I see our experienced subs bench.

anyone seen Massimo Luongo play in match? Any good?

Played in the CC at Stoke, but wasnt on that pitch long enough to get a true reflection.Had the misfortune to miss the deciding penalty, but at least he had the b#lls to step up and take on, before 2 of our more experienced players that night

--------------------Freidel-----------------------
Walker------Dawson-------King-----------Ekotto
------------Livermore-----Parker----------------
------Kranjcar--------Modric----------Bale-------
---------------------Adebayor------------------

----------------------Carroll--------------------
----Bellamy----------Gerrard--------------Kuyt--
----------------Adam-------Spearing------------
-Johnson-------Agger--------Skrtl--------Kelly-
-----------------------Reina--------------------

Identical formations you would presume

Delighted for Luongo to be on the bench. The first Aussie to feature in a Spurs Premier League squad I believe.

Not too optimistic aftert seeing that line-up.
On the other hand: Liverpool have Jay Spearing.

I sure am glad we got rid of those players in January now that I see our experienced subs bench.

Slightly worried too. Do hope Kranjcar steps up today, he can be brilliant and then completely flaky the next minute. The injury problem is pretty bad right now, sure many are close but worse than expected. Livermore and Kranjcar is not the best imo, and compounded by a very weak bench.

Back