• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Bournemouth OMT***

Our first touch on the ball is so positive. That’s 100% Ange. Lots of coaches teach players a safety first approach and to knock it backwards into a yard of space to try and turn. Ange seems to want the lads to turn and beat a player on the first touch. It’s risky but it’s working in the 3 games so far. Say whatever you like about Ange but it’s brave and entertaining.

Even when we take several touches the players are moving with the ball and looking forward.

Just like last week it's the front three that worry me the most.. We are playing well but could be in a better position.

Kulu - can't beat them for pace and just cutting in every time. It's not working for him..

Richy - getting around. But he needs to hit the target at least.

Son - could it's decent interchanges.. But not had a good chance yet.

Possibly second half changes for me would be Solomon over Kulu or Porro further up and bring Royal on. I'd stick with the others and see if something rolls for them.

I'm a bit disappointed Ange isn't using shots from layoffs outside the penalty box. Son and Kulu are excellent at it.

If its the overlapping defenders and midfielders that score goals we better have the right backups with speed and great footwork ready ... just in case of injuries

Its about trust in the system and players coming in knowing that system. Our second string did that against Barcelona for 75 mins and although a pre season showed that everyone is on the same page tactically. We ain't going to have the same level in every position on the bench, not even the top clubs have that across the board but having those players we do have well drilled and knowing the roles will help.

Just like last week it's the front three that worry me the most.. We are playing well but could be in a better position.

Kulu - can't beat them for pace and just cutting in every time. It's not working for him..

Richy - getting around. But he needs to hit the target at least.

Son - could it's decent interchanges.. But not had a good chance yet.

Possibly second half changes for me would be Solomon over Kulu or Porro further up and bring Royal on. I'd stick with the others and see if something rolls for them.

I think Son and Kulu have continued their form from last season, need a lot more from the pair of them, they need to help the CF now, not rely on him like they did with Kane

Wasn't there periods under both where we didn't have a shot on target for like 3 halves of football? Maybe I am imagining that but I am sure there was a big deal made about it, Nuno for sure it happened, was sure it happened under Conte aswell
For years we had made all our attack dependant on Eriksen, while we had bought player upon player devoid of any creativity. At all. It was like when every time we had possession, no one knew what to do with the ball and were more focused on not losing the ball rather than do something useful with it. No one took responsibility (except Kane, who should be at the end of it), it was like we just waited for chances to happen rather than building them. It was strange to watch indeed, particularly after being so spoiled in that regard under Poch.

Back