• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur v Woolwich *** OMT

Daddy Taxi has to go and ferry from a kids party. Driving so not drinking - oh I am bleedin' drinking camomile to calm my nerves.

Did I also mention I'm rabbit sitting??? Found out how skittish they were thanks to Harry...

My life...:oops:

Great first half. They haven't had a shot on goal yet. If we could only get it together on the break, we'd be at least two up by now.

HT 1-0 to the Spurs.Thoroughly deserved. We are swamping them in midfield . Fantastic pressing and energy. L'arse have hardly created anything. Great half for us. Are we Bayern in disguise? Keep it up Spurs and the match is ours.

Great first half performance, totally shut down the Goons attack and quite easily could've had a couple more goals if there was a bit more ruthlessness / composure when we've had the ball around their area.

The way we use our body to shield space and to receive the ball is a joy to behold.
Very hard to defend against - you have to try and cut things out early as when we get position and shape its like the ball has velcrom.
Some our 5 yards passing it looks like the ball isn't even moving, but we still keep possession as they can't get to the ball without going through someone. Credit to the Goons for standing us up at that point, as a free kick 20 yards out for Eriksen is not something you want to concede.

We need a second....they'll come out at us second half,,,,hit them on the break....hit them whenever,,lol

COME ON SPURS...............................................................................CoySpurs.......................

We need to keep calm and work hard. Their players and fans seem to be losing hope. Perhaps inject further energy with Son and/or Mason at some point.

Kane there doing what Henry said he had to do earlier in this season.... Take the step and look at the same time before burying it

Good half all in all. We looked a bit nervy early doors but the goal settled us. Just keep it going; they're bound to have a good spell, and the ref looks as though he's got a bet on.

Not even job half done even though its HT. Long way to go yet, but very good first half, doing a lot of things right. Hopefully we can keep this up. Just want Lamela to do basic and not try to be superstar, while Eriksen needs to get into the game a little more.

Keep it up Spurs

Terry Henry isn't happy bless him.
Cnut.

"I'll give Kane credit for opening his body up"
Tell ya what cnut, I'll give him credit for scoring - how about that.
Bellend.

Back