• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur v West Brom OMT ***

I'm still not convinced about Lamela. If you look at the impression Alli has made in such a short time - he looks a better player than Lamela in a number of areas notably his touch, and chance taking. That's the kind of quality we should be getting from Lamela. when you look at the contribution of a player like Bojan in the Stoke-City game, I think we could upgrade Lamela, and be a better team for it.

We are quite determined to concede as many free kicks on the edge of our box as possible. Im feeling more nervous than normal watching this today. Its good were fighting hard despite having little flow in our play. I just feel we need to move up a gear or we might get stung here.

They deseve that. We look quite poor today. Hopefully we can keep parity until half time and try and sort ourselves out some how, although we look short on quality today and that hasnt been the case often this season.

I'm still not convinced about Lamela. If you look at the impression Alli has made in such a short time - he looks a better player than Lamela in a number of areas notably his touch, and chance taking. That's the kind of quality we should be getting from Lamela. when you look at the contribution of a player like Bojan in the Stoke-City game, I think we could upgrade Lamela, and be a better team for it.
Would start son over him

Dembele's gone back to MkI - lots of slow backwards and sideways passes. Hope he can pick up his recent form in the 2nd half.

Sissynon going off should help us.

My cat videos on youtube isn't great but it looked like a great quick move
Not really.

Their guy on the right was stood on the ball for ages. Should have been cleared easily by Dier but he went to sleep and his man got in behind him. Should also have been am easy clearance for Walker but he let his man get in front.

9 times out of 10 I'd expect a functional defence at any level to clear it comfortably.

Three things are giving me the bricks about this match. 1. the ref is a homer. WBA have been getting away with murder. 2. The commentators are just aching for a Baggies win. 3. Eriksen is really a weakling, ducking for cover whenever there is a physical challenge.

A bit slow today - perhaps we were expecting a grind and the early goal lulled us into complacency. Dembele a bit indecisive, Dier a bit cuplable for the goal we conceded, good goal by Alli but fairly anonymous besides. Need an injection of energy in the second half, which shouldn't be hard given that we have had a week off.

Both goals were "defendable", but both were decent goals.

Strange half that... they totally sat back and let us have the ball... and then they pushed forward a lot and got a deserved equaliser.

We were giving away lots of freekicks, eventually they will score from one, Pulis works on set pieces a lot and they will be banking on a freekick/header combo to win it.

Not sure where we will score from, some of our play was good, some a bit brittle and unconvincing.

Eriksen used to have a few shots per game on target, feels like he and Lamela have been too quiet today, need some output from them.

Back