• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur v West Brom OMT ***

The officials have been wrong in two big decisions and not marginally

That was a straight red and that was clearly on

Doesn't get me wrong we have had decisions go our way but the foul was clear and not a debate

Fullback width not effective. We were a little narrow at times. When Walker or Rose (who was more effective) got the ball in attacking areas they were too slow and snubbed out.

Westbrom played well. Husseled all game. We had spells of impressive possession, but will regret letting them back in after our goal. A good performance, but we should have won it, yet again.

Harry Harry. Been really poor today. Very reluctant to play it simple. Although everyone has gotten the basics wrong today.

Njie's offside was a shame. But thats swings and roundabouts. We didnt play well enough to win today and couldnt turn our superior ability into an advantage as the quality was simply missing today.

Won't the draws just fudge off! I almost..almost..wanted us to lose, so that maybe just maybe the team start to fudging realise how pathetic a draw is! And yes, I don't actually want us to lose, I'm just fed up of us not taking the initiative to win games. We have put ourselves in a good position that would be even better if we didn't get so many fudging draws. Literally, it would be better if for every 2 games, we won one & lost one, than drew both...points wise & who gives a brick about an unbeaten record if you continuously draw?! A team could draw all 38 games & then be relegated..what did staying unbeaten get them in the end?! fudge all!!

Back