• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur v Saudi Sportswashing Machine OMT ***

We could have gone into the top four with a win today, but we didn't care about that.

Sigh. Poch miserably f*cked up today, as did the entire team, no exceptions.

They have more talent in their line up thanks us, in terms of what was on the pitch today.

We came up against a better, more accomplished side today. We dont have the sort of quality they do on the bench.

futurama-fry-meme-generator-not-sure-if-serious-or-just-trolling-104db8.jpg

Please, please, please will more of our fans sing "You're fudging brick" against Southampton if we're 1-0 up?

Because having our season ended without full on humiliation to boot just wouldn't feel right at all.

Bad day at the office. We really are quite easy to defend against still. Put a shmen behind the ball and put pressure on us and we are pretty ineffective.

Personally, we need to upgrade Eriksen if Jan, he either needs to put s shift in like the rest of them or come up with a goal or assist. He is playing on reputation at the moment.

You think chadli is better thanks Pérez and Mitrovic? I dont.

Chadli and Son versus Perez and Mitrovic. Not too much of a difference in quality, I think: but they made it count, we didn't. They wanted to win, we said 'sod it', and threw it away.

Truth be told, that was coming. We simply stopped competing, like we did against West Brom last week.

Extremely poor. Looked exhausted after about 35 minutes. What a chance, what a chance for top four. Instead, as we do, a huge chance just goes flying past us. This is my spurs. I don't know why I expect anything different to happen.

I think Poch made the wrong subs today. We were one up, albeit a bit shaky, when Carroll went off. Poch should have kept the midfield solid. Alli drifted forward a lot and Eriksen ended up covering for him - which is never a good sign.

But overall we did look knackered, and we do lack a bit of squad depth. Having said that, Arsenal have had a bad run of injuries and are still churning out the results.

Absolutely unacceptable to lose that game. We were awful second half. Bad subs by Poch. Lloris made an uncharacteristically bad error. Dier was abysmal. Alli was poor. Eriksen was anonymous. Carroll was terrible and Kane did very little.

Today brings us down to earth and our young team will suffer bad results. Even at that, today was totally unacceptable.

Extremely poor. Looked exhausted after about 35 minutes. What a chance, what a chance for top four. Instead, as we do, a huge chance just goes flying past us. This is my spurs. I don't know why I expect anything different to happen.

It never will. It's embedded in our club. Gary Neville talked about how our mentality had changed this season: bullsh*t, we're the same as ever, just a bit more hard-working: but the same soft, spineless flowers that we've always been.

If chadli would have squeezed 1 in up the other end it wouldn't have mattered. brick performance, these things happen.

Plenty of winnable games coming up and probably a much needed kick up the jaxie

'Winnable'? Our last two games have shown that we labor miserably against 'winnable' opponents.

People were predicting fifteen points from these five games. Two in, and we've got one.

Back