• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur v Saudi Sportswashing Machine OMT ***

Scara was arguing against crosses months ago, but bringing it back to freekicks and corners, I agree that not enough are well delivered, we need to spend more time working on that delivery. Eriksen should be well capable but so, so many are knee high and pointless.
Look closer into the stats though. Even those that do connect in good areas are scored at a far lower rate than other shots from those areas.

They have more talent in their line up thanks us, in terms of what was on the pitch today.

We came up against a better, more accomplished side today. We dont have the sort of quality they do on the bench.

Outfought. Outthought. Outplayed.

Again.

And this time, we don't even have the unbeaten run to console us with anymore.

Poor, poor, poor. Everyone was atrociously poor today, save for perhaps Lamela. We blew it again.

The spine for once for a bit spineless. We played far too many long balls to Kane and Dier wasn't as strong in front of the back two.

Absolutely gutted - really sh1t.

Perspective people - only two defeats and its December.
At the start of the season we'd have all taken that, and its a good platform going into the 2nd half of the season

( and Saudi Sportswashing Machine are above Chelsea!!!)
But the bin dippers just equalised

They have more talent in their line up thanks us, in terms of what was on the pitch today.

We came up against a better, more accomplished side today. We dont have the sort of quality they do on the bench.

Actually, both their substitutes scored, so you may have a point.

For what it's worth. And this is just my opinion. We dropped three points today because of a lack of squad rotation. The team looked dead on their feet by the 70 minute mark.

I'm a big Pochettino fan, and I want him as our manager for years to come. But he needs to start using the squad more.

What an absolute rotten performance! Hopefully getting beaten will do something with this squad, and show them that you just can't rely on cruising and "not getting beaten"!

We tinkled off the OMT gods no end by predicting 5-1 this and 10-0 that, "if this were the old Spurs we'd lose a game like this" etc. Oh, well, the defeat had to come at some point, but disappointed to see it come against the bricktiest away side in the league.

So, let's get down to earth, stop talking about the title, and bring on the next match. :)

Outfought. Outthought. Outplayed.

Again.

And this time, we don't even have the unbeaten run to console us with anymore.

Poor, poor, poor. Everyone was atrociously poor today, save for perhaps Lamela. We blew it again.

This absolutely. Awful performance with zero creativity. I'm particularly disappointed with Dier and Eriksen. Eriksen seems to have drifted back to his not really offering anything days.

The spine for once for a bit spineless. We played far too many long balls to Kane and Dier wasn't as strong in front of the back two.

Absolutely gutted - really sh1t.
Dier played by himself today. Carroll is fudging crap! And alli is an attacker. We need men in the middle, but we played pussies and kids.

Back