• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR v CHELSEA - FA CUP SEMI FINAL OMT**

It's funny because a load of our fans hate Parker and don't want him in the team because they believe he isn't good enough. After his performance today (not to mention his absence against Norwich) it would appear the opposite is true. We aren't good enough for Parker. It's ridiculous.

another dig at Tottenham fans :-k

Our confidence will be shot to pieces like it has doe too many times the past few months. Why do we always out play most teams but not clinical enough, and they get a worldy.

Luck doesn't even out. You have to be a gullible believer in fate, superstition, "other" forces or whatever to genuinely believe that. And spurs don't get any!

We'll get battered now because our minds have gone and all this will be a common theme until the end of the season.

Not doing much at all is him back to his best for all I care, no mistakes.

Bale hasn't stuck to the left all half, Lennon's been over the left more than him for goodness sake

For the last 15 minutes it seemed lennon was on the left, VDV was on the right and bale was in VDV's position in the centre.

errm no

he was right where he needed to be

he wasn't for the 3rd touch - but thats why he earns the big bucks

Either be strong when dogba takes that touch and win it or stand back and block the shot. By being so close he allowed dogba the chance to turn him. Once again schoolboy.

For the last 15 minutes it seemed lennon was on the left, VDV was on the right and bale was in VDV's position in the centre.

I know, it was all abit what the fudge? Sometimes I get the feeling that they feel its working (despite it being 0-0 and us being better) so they change it up a bit

Difference between the two teams, Lennon doesn't cheat for penalties, he could easily ahve gone down under Luiz's challenge but chose to stay on his feet.

he should have, silly not to in that situation

i hope Harry doesn't change the system or personnel, they just need to up their game a bit

Regarding Drogba's goal, is there anyone in the world better than him at swivelling and shooting?

Where have I praised King? The only two Spurs players playing well are Parker and VDV. Lennon is also working hard. None of the others are shining, although I don't think King has done much wrong nor has he been that good.

"King, VDV and Parker can hold their heads up high"

So he can hold his head up high wasn't praising him no?

See what exactly? Watch how tight he is when Drogba takes his first touch. Schoolboy.

Shut up you plank. You could have done better? you played at a high level have you? He done what he had to do and if Drogba had missed you probably be sitting there talking about how wonderful the defending was.

It's called common sense. I slaughtered Harry after Norwich. But today? There is nothing wrong with the team or the way we've set out. It's individual players that are fudging up.
you? slaughtered Saint Harold?...what did you give him a little ticking off for?

Back