• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR v CHELSEA - FA CUP SEMI FINAL OMT**

I put a ?ú2 bet before the game for Spurs to win in Extra Time, like the Carling Cup final 2008.

It's possible, but then again, anything can happen.

That they've been atrocious? I don't think so. Walker's like a little boy lost. He made one excellent recovery tackle, but other than that has he even stopped a fudging cross? As for Ekotto, it's the usual. Letting his man run behind him, wasting possession, walking back when he loses the ball etc.

you are good at criticizing certain players but GHod forbid anyone saying anything against Saint Harold:-k

Dont agree with those at all. King hasnt done much to do but has dealt with what he has had to do. Bale has beaten his man a couple times and HAS stuck to the left!

Not doing much at all is him back to his best for all I care, no mistakes.

Bale hasn't stuck to the left all half, Lennon's been over the left more than him for goodness sake

that goal looks better and better, dont know how anyone can blame the defender and keeper.....fcuking unstoppable

take it on the chin and come out second half and do 'em:evil:

Nobody has put the blame on the keeper. Friedel just has a different style. I think he'd have been all over that near post.

That they've been atrocious? I don't think so. Walker's like a little boy lost. He made one excellent recovery tackle, but other than that has he even stopped a fudging cross? As for Ekotto, it's the usual. Letting his man run behind him, wasting possession, walking back when he loses the ball etc.

Yet you praise King who on 3 occasions decides to put his arms up and call for a foul whilst the game is still continuing. Also stands about 10 or so yards away from Gallas leaving him in a 1 on 1 situation with Drogba.

It's funny because a load of our fans hate Parker and don't want him in the team because they believe he isn't good enough. After his performance today (not to mention his absence against Norwich) it would appear the opposite is true. We aren't good enough for Parker. It's ridiculous.

For a player on the money he's on adebarndoor needs to finish that chance off. And I don't need to hear how his wages are nothing to do with it. Do your fudging job!

Difference between the two teams, Lennon doesn't cheat for penalties, he could easily ahve gone down under Luiz's challenge but chose to stay on his feet.

Yet you praise King who on 3 occasions decides to put his arms up and call for a foul whilst the game is still continuing. Also stands about 10 or so yards away from Gallas leaving him in a 1 on 1 situation with Drogba.

Where have I praised King? The only two Spurs players playing well are Parker and VDV. Lennon is also working hard. None of the others are shining, although I don't think King has done much wrong nor has he been that good.

It's funny because a load of our fans hate Parker and don't want him in the team because they believe he isn't good enough. After his performance today (not to mention his absence against Norwich) it would appear the opposite is true. We aren't good enough for Parker. It's ridiculous.

No, we become good enough WITH Parker.

Back