• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur v Aston Villa ***

This is the first season my son has shown a proper football fan type interest in watching football and Spurs, we have membership etc and have been to a few games this season. I am trying my hardest to keep him interested but Spurs are doing their best to put him off. To be fair he is keeping an open mind even though i can see him slowly dying inside.

Lloris needs to be replaced ASAP though. Number of mistakes outweighing ant good from him this season
I'm with you on that now.
Love Hugo. Really hope he's a club ambassador in the future. But his time as a high level PL keeper is over.
He can get away with a few years back in France, maybe Serie A. But he's done. I'd try and do it in Jan.

This is the first season my son has shown a proper football fan type interest in watching football and Spurs, we have membership etc and have been to a few games this season. I am trying my hardest to keep him interested but Spurs are doing their best to put him off. To be fair he is keeping an open mind even though i can see him slowly dying inside.

Welcome to the club.

Whether they're good enough or not, Conte generally doesnt bring young players on
Issue with conte is it’s never his fault
He can make mistake after mistake
Not do anything
And blame others
And people will agree because it’s conte
Today isn’t on him with Hugo’s mistake

If some of us could survive the 90s and early 00s, he’ll be fine.

Back