• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur v Arsenal OMT

I've never seen him play as bad as he has today.
The Rosicky goal was painful.

i think he has been exposed this game. but go back to previous match threads and you'll see that it has been noticed quite consistently of late.

much like the "abusive boyfriend" he'll be difficult to ditch.

Ah well. I've moved beyond anger and denial to acceptance. fudge em. We have been brick and we're STILL 7 points ahead of them and Chelsea. This is a blip and we will annihilate United next week.

It was always gonna be a tough game, and I would have been happy for a draw. The worrying thing here is our performance. We never looked confident.

And Parker off...saw that coming. And WTF was that card waving?! Embarrassing!

Parker you fudging clown.

Hopefully Sandro will be a bit fitter by next week as to be able to do his job a bit better against United.

Parker's been dogbrick today

Back