• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur v Arsenal OMT

its not 433 or 451.

its a few kinks we need to iron out in our line up.

we need to finish with CL so we can strengthen further.

The encouraging thing is Arsenal are as I believed a dreadful team as compared to the teams of past. They are no better than a Saudi Sportswashing Machine or a Sunderland with a partisan crowd lifting them in a one off game. But for the first time in a long time I have watched arsenal play us, and I feel that they are no longer our unbeatable rivals remains.

You can see their lack of investment, their despartaration which we know all too well. They needed to beat us today so that their board members would make a profit next year. They are simply nomads neither here nor there. At least we have ambitions to finish top, even though the Manchester money deflects that.

He is a legend but today was the first signs of him deteriorating. It was his worst performance EVER

Yeah, it was sad to see. Think he might not have been 100% today, which begs the question why he started.

Ah well. I've moved beyond anger and denial to acceptance. fudge em. We have been brick and we're STILL 7 points ahead of them and Chelsea. This is a blip and we will annihilate United next week.

No mate, it's just funny how the mood swings from manic delusional ot suicidal depressive in 90 mins

Theoretically we can be 3 points closer to 2nd next week and again, 10 points ahead of these qunts

Well with performances like this still in them some of our fans will have been brought down with a bang.

Yeah, it was sad to see. Think he might not have been 100% today, which begs the question why he started.

Because it's against Arsenal and there's almost a level of assumption that King will play any big games whenever he can run a bit.

All we needed to do was be professional at 0-2, stand up to them and stay strong. Instead we were sucked into the melodrama and capitulated. One they're in front they play exactly how we should have played ourselves.

Back